Post what you're doing right now

Sitting in a skype chat with some online friends

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Playing Terrariaa with my old WoW arena buddy and zooming through hardmode bosses.

Also wondering why my keyboard is acting funny.

Retired Forum Moderator

Installing Fallout Shelter. I'm in the first 100 to get it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Is Fallout Shelter a tablet/iPad restricted app? From what I understand... it came out for the iOS, but was planned to have an Android release, which I assume is what you're on about. X3 But if it is a tablet restricted app, that makes me kinda sad. I like my phone. XD

Currently: Browsing the forum and catching up on things.

REALLY LATE EDIT: Nevermind. My Google Play store was just being weird. X3 I had to scroll down a lot to find the thing, despite me searching for the exact same words. Google Play's search function is either too good, or really bad.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Is Fallout Shelter a tablet/iPad restricted app? From what I understand... it came out for the iOS, but was planned to have an Android release, which I assume is what you're on about. X3 But if it is a tablet restricted app, that makes me kinda sad. I like my phone. XD

Currently: Browsing the forum and catching up on things.

REALLY LATE EDIT: Nevermind. My Google Play store was just being weird. X3 I had to scroll down a lot to find the thing, despite me searching for the exact same words. Google Play's search function is either too good, or really bad.

It should be the first visible app on the Google Store screen... Not restricted in any way. :)

OT: Enjoying my new router. Got it completely free... ASUS AC1900. $250 router for free... All for being on the T-mobile network, and "not having reliable cellular coverage in my home, so what's all this hype about wi-fi calling?".

Enjoying some tea before a shower and letting Spec Ops: The Line download in the background.

My body is ready for this apparent emotional rollercoaster. I just hope it doesn't have too many prerendered cutscenes. Those crash my PC. :(

Retired Forum Moderator

Finishing up having a long but fun lengthy conversation with Kyou. :3

-------

Heading for bed at 5:45 AM... Have to be up in 6 hours.

Editing a video together for teh lulz. Here it is:

a9tP5Z75HHo

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Wondering if I should create my own thread in the Soundtracks part of the forum. X3 I've started using other instruments than piano for my songs, so they're actually nice and different now. XD It'll be nice not to clutter up the Music General thread so much with my posts. X3

Not gonna do it though unless people want me to or if it's just a good idea.

-------

Drawing a bunch of characters (from Cartoons and Video Games ---- redesigned) and OCs (new ones I added) in anime form... not all since I already drew a Protoss in a serious way (how they really look like)..... :)

AAAAAAA Yourself!!!

Wondering if I should create my own thread in the Soundtracks part of the forum. X3 I've started using other instruments than piano for my songs, so they're actually nice and different now. XD It'll be nice not to clutter up the Music General thread so much with my posts. X3

Not gonna do it though unless people want me to or if it's just a good idea.

Your stuff is probly the only reason the Music General thread is active...

OT: Trying to decide if I want to stay awake, or go back to bed.

Post specs for hardware and software in the Computer Hardware subforum, and I'll see if I know what might be causing your issues.

OT: Being bored out of my mind. Fun games are now tedious, and TV/Movies only last a couple hours...

Haha, computer problems. X3 Fun. I was at school today and there was a computer that had its monitor being really weird, computer wouldn't detect it. Unplugging and plugging it back in didn't help, so I restarted the computer, the monitor started working, but then it complained about a keyboard failure, and asked for me to press 'F1' on the keyboard to continue or 'F2' to go to the setup.

Which reminds me of Ross' elevator scene.

"The keyboard is broken. How do you assess the situation? By going into the setup. How do you get to the setup? By using the keyboard that doesn't work! WHO THOUGHT THIS ONE UP?"

Anyway, that was my mini-story of the day.

OT: Preparing for my internet to fade away from existence. X3 Getting a plan change and my internet could be off for 1-4 days. :S Luckily, phones exist.

-------

Relaxing and browsing while marveling at how uninstalling Akamai NetSession sped up my page load times astronomically.

Retired Forum Moderator