Post what you're doing right now

Relaxing, and hoping sleep comes despite the heat. (staying at a place in Philly that isn't A/C and is around 85° most of the time, despite it being under 70° outside)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Setting up my new laptop, trying to figure out Windows 8.

Man, I hate this design. It's like they just assume that you are a skinny jeans wearing hipster who wants to "share" and "connect" and be "social" the whole time. At least that is the impression I get for some reason...

I got curious and am browsing the Audiosurf negative reviews had on steam. While I have no problem with people not enjoying a game, one recurring theme did slightly bother me "it's just a stupid high score chaser"

It's an arcade game. Of COURSE it's a high score chaser. :|

I will hand them the "it doesn't sync well with most songs" argument though. I love Audiosurf but it'd be so much better if the blocks you had to grab were tied into the song better, instead of just your movement speed following the tempo.

Retired Forum Moderator

Windows 8 and Windows 10 scare me. XD I'm not switching over until somebody does it by force. Windows 7 forever.

Currently: Wondering what the hell I'm gonna do today. I have no school for like... 2 weeks. So I have 2 weeks to be creatively productive in any way I want! :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I would love to use Windows XP forever but shit happens.

ot: Reading the comment section of the latest Payday 2 video. It's just people shitting on Houston and consolefags bitching about not having shit DLC. The whole Payday community is like a giant meme.

Drinking tea to help wake me up fully.

For some reason this past week I've been waking up at 5:30 on the dot every day without any alarm clock and regardless of whether or not I got much sleep.

Retired Forum Moderator

Drawing another OC of mine. :3 Drawing is fun!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Watching a stream on youtube. Not sure I like their format but what can you do when the streamer is there?

Retired Forum Moderator