Post what you're doing right now

Listening to music, and considering reinstalling Red Alert 3, just to play with the amphibious destroyers. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Currently drooling over The Sims 4. I told myself I'd never think of getting it, because of its poor difference from The Sims 3. However, if i just think of it as a whole new different game, I suddenly really want it. But gosh, damn, $90!?!?!?! I'm having such conflicting thoughts. XD I suppose, for Christmas, I could get every friend of mine to give me $10 or something... and that'd cover the cost of it pretty easily. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Currently drooling over The Sims 4. I told myself I'd never think of getting it, because of its poor difference from The Sims 3. However, if i just think of it as a whole new different game, I suddenly really want it. But gosh, damn, $90!?!?!?! I'm having such conflicting thoughts. XD I suppose, for Christmas, I could get every friend of mine to give me $10 or something... and that'd cover the cost of it pretty easily. X3

I got Sims 4 for free because a dumbass put a photo of the Origin key online.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

LOL! I wish I had that luck! XD

Currently playing The Sims 3... in cheap, worthless, pitiful, sadness.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

LOL! I wish I had that luck! XD

Currently playing The Sims 3... in cheap, worthless, pitiful, sadness.

Friend pointed it out to me so it was thanks to him. Needless to say the guy was a bit furious when he found out the game he was selling was worthless now... lol

Harsh lesson: If you put photos of a game up with your sale, DON'T include the key XD

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Or even worse, don't put pictures of your credit card up on the internet! XD Goodness me. Some people...

OT: About to get dressed and probably clean my room up. Going to be painting the walls today. Urgh. This should be "fun". X3

-------

Doing homework, taking notes, and wonder why the fuck I've been using MS Word for my notes this whole time and not MS OneNote.

No seriously, OneNote makes this so much easier like SO MUCH easier. It makes it so easy I'm furious with myself for knowing this program existed in the past and not bothering to check it out because "Word is good enough for my needs". A totally not sales-pitch explanation why after the break.

First off it automatically saves after every change so you never lose data. On top of that I can have named tabs for every chapter and each chapter tab can have any number of individual pages I want. In terms of actual note taking it makes organizing everything super simple since I can group all relevant information in windows I can move around the page(instead of creative tabbing and double clicking in word to get my preferred structure) And lastly, it comes with it's own simplified Snipping Tool so I can copy parts of my screen and paste it into the file, which is very helpful since all my textbooks are digital and it lets me skip the whole PrtScr, MS Paint, CTRL + A, CTRL + V shenanigans I went through before. (Yes, I know, Snipping Tool, but I'm a unique kinda lazy that required going through 2 more Start Menu tabs to launch)

Basically it shaved 20 minutes off my OCD fueled note structuring and the results are easier to read.

TL;DR I'm a fucking nerd and I'm excited about note-taking.

Retired Forum Moderator

Learning a different language makes me realize how much English SUCKS. XD Why the hell do we gotta make our words so complicated?? And why do we gotta make our sentences structured so strictly? This however...

Легко Русский! :D

So yes, currently studying some good old Russian! XP

-------

Легко Русский?

@Джеб: прямо так легко? Ты меня впечатляешь, девушка!

Always a surprise up your sleeve, Jeb, ah? Your school has a Russian course?

Regards

Never learned russian, but I heard is great!

OT: going back to sleep

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Легко Русский?

@Джеб: прямо так легко? Ты меня впечатляешь, девушка!

Always a surprise up your sleeve, Jeb, ah? Your school has a Russian course?

Regards

:P Half of those words I knew.

прямо ?

впечатляешь ?

девушка I only recognized from saying it out-loud. XD But hey, Google translate... my friend... X3

Oh. Спасибо, Вапимид! Или... Ваппи!

But no, not a school thing. :3 I've just always wanted to learn a language is all. And the language that intrigued me the most - Russian! The internet is a wonderful place for learning. XP Seriously, every one else is learning Spanish, or French, or German. Not me though. :D I want a challenge!

Я only remembered now that you're from Москва, да?

OT: Writing up a mini-story whilst watching over my trouble-making bird. :P

-------

You're doing it on your own? :o Oh, wow, you impress me even more!

Ага, я из Москвы. Оттуда до Тасмании - путь не близкий! :D Из Лондона, правда, еще дальше... :-)

But, seriously, studying a language is not easy, especially the one like Russian - it even has its own alphabet! That you just decided to learn it and got on with it - I admire your determination! :D

If you need any help - let me know...

Regards

Hehe. It would help if I had some Russian keyboard or something. X3 I'm really preferring the phonetic online ones though... Easy to type quickly. :D

But okay, help?

Тасмании - Тасманиа, нет? А Лондона... нет прямо Лондон?

A И3, до? They mean the same, but they're different? o.O Or am I confused?

I find the alphabet rather interesting though, really. :3 Likes to take the piss out of people. :P That's my kind of language. XD

OT: Wondering why my Sims 3 game is taking a massive shit right now.

-------

Are, the endings are getting you confused.

Tasmania = Тасмания, but "from or to Tasmania" = "из или до Тасмании" (note Tasmania - female in Russian)

London = Лондон, but "from or to London" = "из или до Лондона" (London is male in Russian)

If you search for Russian Cases Chart - you will find the tables for endings and for different pronouns.

Из = from

До = to (in the sense of eventually reaching something, not just moving towards it)

Maybe we should open a separate thread for this?

Regards

Dammit. Those endings!!

But yeah, I sorta get it now. X3 Cheers! :D

I would open a thread, but it'd probably just be us two posting in it! XD It'd be a bit selfish of us, don't ya think? A whole thread just for us two? :P I mean, if others don't mind us making a random; "Foreign language" thread, why not. There could possibly already be one made. X3 If not, PM's are okay too. Just harder to manage. Bah, PM's suck.

OT: About to get something to eat.

EDIT: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2843

LOL. If we're resurrecting this thread, I dibs on resurrecting it. XD

-------