Post what you're doing right now

Gonna chat with Ushanka_Cat.(Heh,that rhymed)
Trying on these new trousers. And about to chat with Zaraki, apparently...

:lol: Surprise!

OT: Messing around in The Sims 3.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Reading through a list of fallacies because obviously I have nothing better to do with my time.

It's scary how many and how often I see a lot of these, and how many I've unwittingly committed myself. O_o

Retired Forum Moderator

Just woke up. It's 4 am for me, but I feel no sighns of sickness anymore. Maybe slight headache, but it seems like i am no longer feeling dizzy or dehydrated. Bit hungry as well, didn't anything for a day. I grabbed some water and gonna get back to sleep again. Till breakfast.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Singing Ross' parody of I've Been Working on the Railroad. X3 Hey, My Sim was playing it on the piano, how could I resist? :D

I also have a bird sleeping on my back right now. X3 Comfortable?

@JekkyRoo: Sleep helps! :D Hope the headache goes away soon.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Downloading PhaseShift, aka Rock Band for the PC, aka how to break your keyboard faster than the Dickens.

Retired Forum Moderator

Downloading PhaseShift, aka Rock Band for the PC, aka how to break your keyboard faster than the Dickens.

Idk, I imagine Charles Dickens could break a keyboard pretty fast... *ba dum, tsh*

Aside from making horrid jokes, watching anime in an attempt to settle down before bed.

Being mind blown by the 'wtf' levels of this situation.

9AY0Q6v.jpg

-------

Taking a possible forever break from PhaseShift.

Keyboards were not meant for guitar hero and neither was my carpal tunnel. Ow...

aside from keys making it impossible to slide around the notes and my wrist screaming up a nerve storm, the game is really well made. Also finding out that a WoodenToaster + MicTheMic song is part of the included songs was an interesting find.

Retired Forum Moderator

Attempting violin lessons on my own. I think my wrist needs a little more loosening-up for bowing.

Welp, now what?

Trying to literally get this bird out of my hair. XD It's too clingy! I was just putting some apple pieces in its little food dish, and she took that as an opportunity to climb up my arm and onto my shoulder and back. XP She's a strange one.

-------

Planning to spent whole night watching dumb yt wideos and drawing shit.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Taking a possible forever break from PhaseShift.

Keyboards were not meant for guitar hero and neither was my carpal tunnel. Ow...

aside from keys making it impossible to slide around the notes and my wrist screaming up a nerve storm, the game is really well made. Also finding out that a WoodenToaster + MicTheMic song is part of the included songs was an interesting find.

Ha, thanks for letting me know of this game's existence. XD It looks fun so far... took me 5 minutes to get the bloody controls down pat. Still don't know how to get to the fucking menu. XP Haven't done much in it... looks alright though. :P I'll have to get back to you on that one.

-------

Just keep in mind the difficulty curve between hard and expert is astronomical. Like some of those songs are practically impossible with a keyboard on expert because the key layout makes some of those configurations physically painful to do.

Also, hold the keyboard like a guitar. It looks stupid but makes it much easier XD. thumb to strum with enter/shift and f1-f5/1-5 for the notes. 1/f1 is accept, and 2/f2 is cancel.

OT: Watching youtube videos and probably actually going to play PhaseShift again and just do practice mode so I can not break my wrists on the crazy parts and still play the songs.

Retired Forum Moderator

Also, hold the keyboard like a guitar. It looks stupid but makes it much easier XD. thumb to strum with enter/shift and f1-f5/1-5 for the notes. 1/f1 is accept, and 2/f2 is cancel.

LOL, Okay. :P

http://i.imgur.com/ylh5iKe.jpg

I'm holding my keyboard like a guitar. XD This is very inefficient Rarity, what is wrong with you?

Cheers for the keyboard controls though. XD

-------

499Xgl3.jpg

Get on my level.

That was hard to pull off.

More seriously, forgot you were on a laptop. XD

OT: Distracted by sorting through the rest of the pictures on this camera.

Retired Forum Moderator

499Xgl3.jpg

Get on my level.

That was hard to pull off.

More seriously, forgot you were on a laptop. XD

OT: Distracted by sorting through the rest of the pictures on this camera.

Holy shit I can't stop laughing. XD

-------