Post what you're doing right now

About to go to bed. I've had my fun tonight. :P

XD Okay, goodnight!

Uploading some pictures from my phone!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

LOL, Okay. :P

I'm holding my keyboard like a guitar. XD This is very inefficient Rarity, what is wrong with you?

That's probably because you're holding it more like a violin? :P

Hehe, the mods have descended from the heights of Mount Olympus and are having fun and games amongst the mere mortals...

Regards

LOL, Okay. :P

I'm holding my keyboard like a guitar. XD This is very inefficient Rarity, what is wrong with you?

That's probably because you're holding it more like a violin? :P

Hehe, the mods have descended from the heights of Mount Olympus and are having fun and games amongst the mere mortals...

Regards

XP Hey! You try to pick up a heavy-ass laptop and hold it like a guitar.

But oh yeah, you mortals are rather adorable to watch too. :P So fragile and delicate! Gotta be careful though. XP Don't want to accidentally ban-hammer anyone, ey? It's like accidentally tripping someone over. ...But so hard, they don't get back up. XD Oh gosh.

OT: Browsing the forum, wondering what to do now...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Oh! I better not find myself in a dark alley of Accursed Farms forum, alone and after sunset, do I?

OT: About to take a shower...

Regards

Fighting with a robot that can't weld for shit. Also trying not to fall down, because this is the tail end of my fourth ten hour shift with no sitting, and I've slept nineteen hours total so far this week, most of which were shaky sleep on an uncomfortable couch under a non-blanket in a roach infested apartment. I am not a happy camper, but I lack the energy to be angry and mostly I'm just sore. I need to start bringing ibuprofen to work.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Watching Blaxploitation films including Jackie Brown, (may do an Elmore Leonard film Marathon, so any film that was a book that got adapted into a film where the book was originally by Elmore Leonard, solid examples are Get Shorty, Be Cool and Jackie Brown (Rum Punch), and others)

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Finishing up homework that was harder than it needed to be. Very infrequently my adhd meds don't work and today was one of those days. I had to just power through it which is a feat considering I couldn't keep my focus on the work for more than 5 minutes straight. :/

What should have taken an hour took almost all day ugh.

Retired Forum Moderator

Finishing up homework that was harder than it needed to be. Very infrequently my adhd meds don't work and today was one of those days. I had to just power through it which is a feat considering I couldn't keep my focus on the work for more than 5 minutes straight. :/

What should have taken an hour took almost all day ugh.

I didnt think you had ADHD Rarity, If I am honest here, I do actually have autism, its not severe, but I have been diagnosed with it, I think I may have autism that acts closer to Asperger's syndrome, but I can say there are others out there who also have it, Darryl Hannah, Tim Burton, even Mozart had it, I believe Temple Garadin also has it, but yeah there are alot of people out there that do have either Autism or Asperger's even Dan Ackroyd does and he doesnt seem like he does....but he does have it, I can say its one of those disorders/disabilities that arent easy to overcome, its not like a simple hurdle you can jump over...I know I feel like at times I am in some twisted version of For Whom The Bell Tolls if it was mixed in with Ken Kesey's Cuckoos Nest, some Horatio Algier work and F Scott Fitzgeralds Great Gatsby, but at least I am able to be confident in myself at times to say such a thing to complete strangers over the worldwide web.

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

I was diagnosed with it at a young age and have found personal methods for overcoming it but some days it's really bad. The worst of it is what they call "executive dysfunction" which I experience daily and even the meds can't solve it sometimes. What that is is wanting to do something, thinking about doing something, trying to WILL yourself to do something but you just can't and it can take sometimes several hours to overcome and it's frustrating.

It also helps that the path I chose for a career is something I enjoy so I can benefit from adhd's flip side, the super focus, where when something grabs my attention(generally something I enjoy) I can become super focused on it to the point of forgetting my surroundings and even bodily necessities on occasion. (forgetting to eat, drink, etc.)

Like seriously, you should see me TRY to read a textbook. No amount of meds has ever made that possible.

OT: Playing PhaseShift

Retired Forum Moderator

Staying up later than I should, just so that I can listen to two songs before going to bed.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA