Post what you're doing right now

Playing pokemon in my bed on my dsi, after hole day in town and making math. Chilling and soon going to sleep I guess.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Playing pokemon in my bed on my dsi, after hole day in town and making math. Chilling and soon going to sleep I guess.

I read "making math" as "making meth"

31675024.jpg

surfing the web

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Ninja, too much internet for today xD

going to sleep since tired .-.

Trying to get this bird to stop nibbling on my glasses - as well as writing a short story. :3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I was diagnosed with it at a young age and have found personal methods for overcoming it but some days it's really bad. The worst of it is what they call "executive dysfunction" which I experience daily and even the meds can't solve it sometimes. What that is is wanting to do something, thinking about doing something, trying to WILL yourself to do something but you just can't and it can take sometimes several hours to overcome and it's frustrating.

It also helps that the path I chose for a career is something I enjoy so I can benefit from adhd's flip side, the super focus, where when something grabs my attention(generally something I enjoy) I can become super focused on it to the point of forgetting my surroundings and even bodily necessities on occasion. (forgetting to eat, drink, etc.)

Like seriously, you should see me TRY to read a textbook. No amount of meds has ever made that possible.

OT: Playing PhaseShift

At least you have found ways to over come it, I know I cant really overcome alot of my phobias or my fears nor autism really, I mean I have tried but I literally can be in tears wanting my mother at times, like it is almost a bi polar thing with me, I have a fear of heights and can say there are a few places around me that bother me quite bad, and they are almost a horizontal escalator, and they are both in an underground train station, where they go up such a distance I am literally having Live and Let Die by Wings playing in my mind its that bad (either its that or its the score from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas)

OT: Listening to Christopher Walken read Edgar Allen Poes The Raven

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

I haven't touched Crocotile in a long time now, it's been... months?

Last time I used it, I made this big guy, out of a ripped SH1 texture:

ELtaqCa.png?1

b2KB2iW.png?1

woL1CLK.png?1

And just a while ago, I tried to recreate Leon from RE2, and...:

CRLL4gEWgAA8lv6.png:large

So yeah, I'm terrible with 3D, but I think I have a good handle on 2D-pixel art by this point in time. :mrgreen:

(I need to make some better examples than the 'Bozo idea' sheet though.)

I mean, I may just be arrogant, but I like to think I'm good at making sprites.

But when practicing 3D, I normally just take textures from games I like a whole bunch, and

the results are never exact. But, oh well, maybe I'll do something nice someday.

Oh, and credit to Giromancy and Ultimecia for ripping the textures from these classics!

On a side-note, I'd love to hear Ross's opinion on games like these.

I know he mentioned Silent Hill once on the Game Dungeon. :)

Anyways, I like to work on prototypes too, I want to make a game, but, eh. :?

OMG this SH1 texture .-.

OT: eating sandwich, preparing to draw some commissions now, feeling like getting on AF IRC and sitting there in bg till someone appears.

Wondering if I should try animating again...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Enjoying my headphone mod, and trying to decide if I should install AC4 on my limited remaining HDD space. (and I'm also wary of possibly killing my only remaining primary HDD without any backup)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Trying to decide if I want to grab the Dead Island bundle...

It's $4.50 right now for Dead Island 1 and Riptide + 2 DLC which is probably the cheapest it's ever gonna get. But at the same time I wonder if I'd even really play it much.

Retired Forum Moderator

My girlfriend in five minutes. Maybe. Probably. I hope. I need it at this point.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.