Post what you're doing right now

My girlfriend in five minutes. Maybe. Probably. I hope. I need it at this point.

X3 I am very jealous. I need some of that stuff too right now. XD

OT: Browsing the forum, waiting, watching videos, wasting my life away. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Since I am posting, clearly it hasn't happened. Because she's watching Game of Thrones. Well, at least sex turns her on, and there's plenty of sex scenes in Game of Thrones. So it might happen. Maybe.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Since I am posting, clearly it hasn't happened. Because she's watching Game of Thrones. Well, at least sex turns her on, and there's plenty of sex scenes in Game of Thrones. So it might happen. Maybe.

Heh. XP Good luck with that! Look her in the damn eyes and tell her how pretty she is. XD That might work, who knows.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Yeah... That is less likely to work than just putting it in. Though... With her, that isn't exactly the greatest condemnation. Just putting it in works fairly often.

Good luck Seattleite :)

OT: I'm still at work wondering why our Active Directory behaves like little shiz and I'm wishing I'm done in about 2 hours want to go to tearoom have tea and shisha :)

This show might be TOO good. She is entranced by Joffrey's wedding. And poisoning. Yes. YES. YES! SEVEN! GODS! YES!!! I hope he dies, tell me he dies, please. I only watch this with her.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Playing SOMA.

I found a bra and I've been carrying it with me everywhere I go. Because fuck you I do what I want.

Update: I threw the bra at a monster and ran screaming.

Retired Forum Moderator

I love how we're all hoping Seattleite gets laid xD

----

AFing, then working on a new song for my band.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

For the record, I did. During the scene where Oberyn meets Tywin, apparently the sex before that did the trick. And now, she's asleep. And all I'm thinking about is what might happen in episode 4. What is wrong with me?

Cook her breakfast, leave a clean set of underwear by the bed, and when she wakes, look as if you've been working on your bestselling novel.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Ummm... That IS what I just said. I just waited for a sex scene, and made a move. Easy. And instead of being content with that, I am struggling not to watch ahead om Game of Thrones. Because despite just winning, I am a loser. Goodnight.

@Binky

Breakfast I can do, she hates undergarments, and I make tabletop games, not novels.

Good job, man! :D

OT: Back to homework. Wish I was still in SOMA throwing bras and monsters but life is just a little bit more important right now.

Retired Forum Moderator

Cook her breakfast, leave a clean set of underwear by the bed, and when she wakes, look as if you've been working on your bestselling novel.

Marry me. X3 Right here, right now. XD

-------

It's against the law to make marriage proposals at 11:45pm... Any so made is automatically becoming null and void.

Regards

Depends on the part of the world.. here we have afternoon... And what's so unusual about cooking breakfast and leavin' clean clothes near the bed? Used to do that with my ex-fianceé quite alot

watching a documentary about the last 24 hrs of Sid Vicious

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Getting pissed at a fly that my Dad led down to the computer room... Oh, and getting ready to watch something on Netflix.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

About to go to bed early. Interview is tomorrow and I missed too much sleep these past few days.

Retired Forum Moderator