Post what you're doing right now

Putting off going shopping because it's cold and dark and I don't have any clean trousers. Need to use my Scottish Superpower of cold resistance.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Bout to play some Fallout 4. Got a goal in mind and gonna work towards it.

Edit: Getting caught up trying to maximize the framerate. My system is no weakling but it seems Bethesda doesn't give a shit about AMD so I have to get creative until AMD can optimize their drivers, if ever. :(

Retired Forum Moderator

Waiting for Blizzard to fix its servers. X3 I want to play games, dammit!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Going for a real rage fest: letting all the hate and anger out by listening to Guns N Roses or should I say Axl Roses Guns N Roses since he is and still is just as bad of a primadonna that Jeff Lynne is

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Brainstorming all the behind the scenes needed to have NPC's go about their daily lives.

Who knew just getting them to open a closed door before continuing through it would be so complicated.

Retired Forum Moderator

Currently changing the seating arrangement for my trip to LA and back... Hehehe, I'm getting a window seat, suckers. B) I also managed to find a spot on the plane that consists of just 5 rows completely empty - guess who's sitting in the middle of all that empty space. Mwahahaha!! Seating arrangement changing is the best public fuckery I have access to. No sitting in the back of the plane for me~

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Currently changing the seating arrangement for my trip to LA and back... Hehehe, I'm getting a window seat, suckers. B) I also managed to find a spot on the plane that consists of just 5 rows completely empty - guess who's sitting in the middle of all that empty space. Mwahahaha!! Seating arrangement changing is the best public fuckery I have access to. No sitting in the back of the plane for me~

Good luck!

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Actually, the back of the plane is the safest part...

Well, given the probability of ever getting into any air crash, let alone into a survivable crash of the kind where sitting in the back makes any difference...

I'd rather enjoy the comfort and risk being killed in style if something happens, than forgo it against an overwhelming statistical improbability. :D

Regards

My choices are... Spend the last moments of my life in the crowded back with all the parents and toddlers (cause little kids are placed at the backs of planes usually), possibly survive a plane crash, be stranded and miserable out in the middle of the ocean for hours and hours, suffering and going through mental and physical torture. Then die.

OR.

Enjoy the last moments of my life... Peacefully... And die a quick death. XD

I have a fear of the ocean too. So if the plane goes down, just kill me. XP Please. XD The ocean fucks me up hard.

-------

My choices are... Spend the last moments of my life in the crowded back with all the parents and toddlers (cause little kids are placed at the backs of planes usually), possibly survive a plane crash, be stranded and miserable out in the middle of the ocean for hours and hours, suffering and going through mental and physical torture. Then die.

OR.

Enjoy the last moments of my life... Peacefully... And die a quick death. XD

I have a fear of the ocean too. So if the plane goes down, just kill me. XP Please. XD The ocean fucks me up hard.

Oh god if a plane's about to crash let me die from a heart attack 1st before crashing the plane. At least I won't feel the impact.

OT: Killing time before my next class browsing for parts for my DIY guitar project

Welp, now what?

At least death by plane crash is pretty fucking badass, right?

I'll be going down in my favourite mode of transportation. B) Aw yeah. Seeing as flight is the safest way to travel, AND I'll be flying on the airline titled to be the safest in the world, I'm allowed to be sickly morbid and joke about my death. XD I'm pretty sure that impact against the water would be an instant killer though. X3 Either that, or I'll drown cause I'm pretty incompetent. :P

Seriously though... Oceans... *shivers*

OT: Watching Good Mythical Morning - funniest guys ever.

-------

Programming NPC behavior. Also streaming it, because why not?

https://picarto.tv/Blightmare

Edit: Stream over. Couple people actually showed up. :o I fear I may have bored them though with all the times I couldn't even understand what i myself typed out. That's what happens when you code when tired.

Retired Forum Moderator

watching Ross's new video on my birthday

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."