Post what you're doing right now

@Rarity: Oh man, next time you're going to code and stream, please tell me! :D I was going to watch you when you posted that link yesterday, but I was busy and had to go to work... :( I would absolutely love to watch you do your fancy magic shit. XP

OT: Figuring out what to play or what to do in general... like, seriously, what now? X3 I hate it when I reach this point in my holidays... where I have to figure out some major project I need to work on to keep myself happy. If I'm not busy, I get depressed as all shit. XD Sooo... I dunno, maybe I should work on that novel I've been writing up...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Lol my fancy magic is usually me staring at something I typed and wondering why it doesn't work and something else and wondering why it does. :P But I'll let you know.

OT: Eating and watching youtube.

Retired Forum Moderator

@AP_Pastor: oh, man... Heart attack is an awfully painful, protracted and unpleasant way to die... Better enjoy you glass of champagne on your way down in good heath and be blown to smithereens, believe me... And impact against water at those speed is no different to flying into a concrete wall... So, quite a good way to go, actually...

Regards

Oh yeah, you should listen to Vappy... He's had first-hand personal experience with death from heart-attack apparently. :P Hehehe- please don't actually try to get personal experience on that. XD I will cry for 500 years.

Also, gosh dammit Vappy, you still don't contribute shit to these threads. XP Come oooonnn... *pinches your cheek* You know you waaant toooo~! Just type a little "OT" and whatever you desire that's on topic. XP No? Okay.

I'll stop being weird now. XD

OT: Doing some daily stuff on my phone in the morning. Preparing myself for the day ahead!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Yeah, what can I possibly say on topic? "Typing a post on this forum" case that's what I'm doing right now, isn't it? :D

Ah, heart attack... I haven't had any... But I had the next best thing - VVD, hehe :D So I know what a low blood pressure feels like... Add to that an extreme pain in the heart an it's really really not nice...

Regards

Soooo... I Google searched 'VVD' and I got 'Vulvar Vaginal Disease' LOL!! I don't think that's the one you're on about, personally. XD But I mean, I won't judge. :P If you're that kind of 'guy'... would certainly be a twist. XP Hehe.

I still don't know what you're on about though, Google didn't help me at all. XP However, it sounds painful, so that deserves a hug. *hug* :D How about we not have you get hurt by anything and you be safe and happy and swell, yep? :)

But alright, alright. :P Fine, I'll be a bit more forgiving for this thread. THIS thread. I've got my eyes on you. XP

OT: Eating 'breakfast'... I don't think chips count as breakfast, but ah well. XP

-------

'Vulvar Vaginal Disease'

Man, that shit burns. I've still got scars ;)

(I haven't googled it, so no idea what the symptoms would be)

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Oh, no - it's just a service apparently, related to Vaginal diseases. I google searched wrong. XP

But hey, they'll take you into their clinic if you have some of the following symptoms:

Vulvar vaginal burning, itching, irritation and pain

Pain with intercourse

Pelvic floor muscle dysfunction

Hope you got that checked out, Binky. XD Hehe.

OT: Drawing - Something massive... and I dunno if I'll be able to finish it today. I hope I will. X3

-------

Soooo... I Google searched 'VVD' and I got 'Vulvar Vaginal Disease' LOL!! I don't think that's the one you're on about, personally. XD But I mean, I won't judge. :P If you're that kind of 'guy'... would certainly be a twist. XP Hehe.

Geez! The would certainly be a big twist for me, I have to tell ya! *gropes himself to double-check urgently* Whew! You gave me a scare, Jeb... No, I'm not THAT kind of guy! What a relief! :lol:

Vegeto-Vascular Disorder, that's what it was. Basically, after drinking 12.5 pints in one night, I had more beer than blood in my arteries, so I nearly passed out on the following day :D The indiscretions of youth, I suppose... hehe...

OT: Typing this post :P

Regards

Phew! :P All good then. Would have been quite a surprise!

But geeeez... don't do that again, please. XD Please? Here. *hugs and doesn't let go, your arms included in this jailing attempt* Mwahaha! You can't drink if you can't move. :P And no, that's not a challenge. XP

OT: Playing Town of Salem... getting my ass handed to me on a silver platter.

-------

feeling creative when i need to go to sleep...like...now. goddammit, brain...why do i do this shit?

Me all the time. And then when i need to be creative I want to go to sleep.

Watching youtube videos.

Retired Forum Moderator

Im just relaxing after having a nice Birthday dinner with my mother (it was a few days late but its ok), we went to a local restaurant where the food was allright but the service was not great really, the waitress we had was nice, but the ones that were in training I felt were a bit clueless, I really dont know what else to say, ohh yeah I am also uploading a video I did earlier to youtube, if the moderators dont mind me advertising myself, my youtube name is: www.Youtube.com/user/grantruismo4head

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

@MrKittyCat: OH MY GOSH. D: That's horrible!! Erghrr!

OT: Playing Town of Salem... I was the most badass Jailor - I have NEVER been this badass of a Jailor before. XD Town was so fucked but I saved ALL their asses. I executed the last Vampire, we lynched the Serial Killer, and I executed both Mafia members, all without dying of course. :P It was just me and the Mafia... and I won. How awesome is that, I will never be able to top this game. XD

fk1zSTH.jpg

-------

Trying not to cough, despite the fact that everything between my lungs and vocal cords is crawling/tickling.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Browsing my YouTube channel... was curious to see what videos would pop up on YouTube's search if I looked for them - when suddenly, I found myself some competition.

hHIlPWr.png

Well, Mr.Nightshade. Let the best uploader gain the most views. B) Bring it on.

I'm not even going to look at his video. I don't want to give him the satisfaction of another view count. XD

-------

I should totally go and watch HIS video. :P

OT: Keeping warm and relaxing. If I'm gonna get sick this time of year I'm gonna do so responsibly.

Retired Forum Moderator