Post what you're doing right now

Oh hello there!

OT: Doing some video-editing work.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Goodness, another classic member comes to check in. :o Welcome back, how've you been?

OT: Watching Markiplier suck at Don't Starve.

Retired Forum Moderator

Thank you, a lot better, had a crazy few years, getting life back on track

OT - Listening to music, organizing steam library

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Edit: So the BETA drivers from November 14(15.11) have no graphical problems but the official release from 2 days ago(15.12) have horrible graphics bugs. AMD... what the fuck?

You paid less for the hardware, so now you have to suffer through horrible drivers, and total lack of real customer support. (they couldn't even figure out a poor ground in the hardware for one of mine, and were relegating it to "your Windows 7 install is bad, you need to install Windows 8 for the Windows 7 drivers to work")

OT: Having heartburn, getting ready to eat lunch, and then take a nap before heading to church.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hey, if the betas work better, use them... There is no logic in "newer is better" when it comes to ANYTHING anymore.

So whoever is controlling that app is actually smart... (or just really slow) Unlike the rest of the AMD gaming division. (fast and incompetent)

Posting on this forum, watching TV, about to play something..... don't know what yet.

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Hey, if the betas work better, use them... There is no logic in "newer is better" when it comes to ANYTHING anymore.

The problem with the beta drivers is that both instances of Far Cry 3(blood dragon being the second) can't run on them, and neither can 3DS Max. So I'm stuck in the position of choosing which do I want to be broken and which do I want to work.

OT: Drying my hair. Gonna be going to a jazz club later.

Retired Forum Moderator

The problem with the beta drivers is that both instances of Far Cry 3(blood dragon being the second) can't run on them, and neither can 3DS Max. So I'm stuck in the position of choosing which do I want to be broken and which do I want to work.

OT: Drying my hair. Gonna be going to a jazz club later.

I don't play FC3 or Blood Dragon atm, and I need the performance optimizations for Fallout 4 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.

OT: Brushing my teeth and heading to bed.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I wanted to go back to FC3 in anticipation of FC Primal but i guess I'll just have to wait. Though 3DS Max not working is an issue.

OT: Combing my hair now.

Retired Forum Moderator

Eating some Maccas before I go to the cinemas and watch that Star Wars movie. :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I wanted to go back to FC3 in anticipation of FC Primal but i guess I'll just have to wait. Though 3DS Max not working is an issue.

OT: Combing my hair now.

FC Primal just looks SO not like my type of game. The animals look cool and all but I just don't care for the setting. I'll agree it's a bit original as we haven't seen many stone age games, but that's the thing, I don't want to play something from the stone age...

OT: Eating breakfast.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com