Post what you're doing right now

Laughing my immature ass off to dated Solaire memes.

It's been years and they still make me laugh.

Retired Forum Moderator

watching freemans mind

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Uploading some Bloodborne boss fights.

Apparently, all the bosses people have trouble with are easy for me and all the fights that everyone does on their first try kick my ass. I think my play style is drastically different than most people. O_o

Edit:

63Xxl1yEVCk

Retired Forum Moderator

relaxing after last night

I saw the hateful eight as a new years gift to myself

10/10

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Sitting next to my fiancé, just relaxing and enjoying one another's company I suppose!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Playing Bloodborne. Just got the Platinum trophy. :o

Also I was convinced that the Bloodletting Beast I fought was the easy first encounter most bosses usually have. Nope. That was the hard one. I skipped over the easy one apparently. I feel oddly proud of myself. I'm now convinced the next time i fight him won't go as smoothly. Serious case of beginners luck?

Retired Forum Moderator

Playing Bloodborne. Just got the Platinum trophy. :o

Also I was convinced that the Bloodletting Beast I fought was the easy first encounter most bosses usually have. Nope. That was the hard one. I skipped over the easy one apparently. I feel oddly proud of myself. I'm now convinced the next time i fight him won't go as smoothly. Serious case of beginners luck?

I had a similar experience the first time playing Dragon Age: Origins. You see, when I'm playing a game for the first time, I have a (nasty) habit of checking sites like Gamefaqs, and Howlongtobeat, to see, about how much of the main game I have remaining, and from what I could gather, somehow I skipped a huge ass chunk. I don't remember much, it's been years (2012, according to Steam) since I last played it (never beaten it, currently re-installing it to give it a third try). I remember a big skeleton war of sorts, climbing a tower of sorts, and fighting (and failing) mimics of my party.

Sitting next to my fiancé, just relaxing and enjoying one another's company I suppose!

Sitting next to my fiancé

fiancé

So Jeb's getting married.... Congrats.

Dammit! I'm doing the whole "comparing my life to others" thing! I really should stop, nothing good comes out of it.

Oh! I'm doing my last minute web surfing before going to bed.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Oh. I should ask... It's not rude of me to call him my fiancé is it? Cause... I don't want to seem like I'm rubbing it in... But I don't want to offend my fiancé by simply calling him my boyfriend... :S Oof.

But... Yeah, engaged in the first few minutes of the New Year... See RL pic image thread I guess? But you're right, don't do the whole "compare" thing. :D You'll get your wonderful day to have the most perfect wife ever, and you're going to love the fuck out of her, and she'll love the fuck out of you. I know it's probably hard and annoying, but be a liiiiittle bit optimistic, for me. XP

OT: Playing Pocket Planes. This game will ruin my life. XD So addictive.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

It's not rude. You have every right to call him that cuz that's what he is. :P

OT: Playing Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void. The game being fun aside, these achievement names are great. "Warp Tour" "massive Aggressive" "World of Warpcraft" "In Living Khala" and, of course, "Shadow of the Colossus"

Seriously though. Being able to drop down a pylon anywhere then instantly warp an army onto it makes me feel like a GOD.

Edit: forgot one. "Sprinter Cell" love it.

Retired Forum Moderator

Upgrading my laptop to Windows 10... If I don't make it, tell my loved ones that I love them. XP

-------

Upgrading my laptop to Windows 10... If I don't make it, tell my loved ones that I love them. XP

You're a braver lass than I am.

spock_vulcan-salute.png?w=400&h=282

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I'm spoiling myself by laughing at DramaAlert's videos. Really, he's absolutely disgusting to look at knowing what he is, what he has done, and what he currently does.

Setting up my new spiffy Windows 10. WOW. This looks really nice. I spent like, the past 30 minutes configuring my settings and snot. XP And I've been exploring every nook and cranny of this new system. Had to fix some text sizing issues but other than that, my internet is working nicely, it looks really nice. It's awesome. XP But I haven't even tried running any games yet, so I'll update my post on that part.

I was avoiding Windows 10 for ages, but then I realized that the only downsides to the upgrade was that if you're a user who uses a Windows account and email and crap, then you get a lot of shit to deal with. But thank goodness for Google! :D

-------

About to eat BK. I hate it, and I hate myself for eating it.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong in trying to get my custom textures into TF2.

Basically this:

1M2KGMs.png?fb

I do everything fine, it's when I try getting it to work in TF2, is when everything falls apart.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Always makes me sick, man. don't know what it is about it...

Me too. I just ran out of options.

OT:

Regret. Regret. Regret.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.