Post what you're doing right now

Sleeeeeepiiiing... All morning. XD Fuck I'm a lazy arse.

Am about to do some stress-testing with some games, then need to update my graphics driver again I think...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Relaxing and asking people to SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Having an anxiety attack about going back to school and coming to the realization that I have to break it to my folks that I have no plans for afterwards. Ah, the anticipation disappointment.

I was avoiding Windows 10 for ages, but then I realized that the only downsides to the upgrade was that if you're a user who uses a Windows account and email and crap, then you get a lot of shit to deal with.

You also give Microsoft complete and total access to your computer in any way they want, at all times. This includes using the camera and microphone remotely, and making it impossible to disable. They even have the ability to uninstall or delete things from your computer, or forcibly push anything they want to it, and you can't do anything about it. If you really like the UI, you can get that for Windows 7, minus all the spyware crap.

OT: Nothing... I hope.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

There's nothing really much here for them to spy, to be honest. XD All they'll get is my creative work, forum posting and gaming. Yeeep, totally fishy. And Windows 7 kept pushing stuff anyway. Windows 10 said that Windows Media Player wouldn't work but I'm using it so wtf? XD And I got it cause like... Upgrade, and my internet wasn't working - kept dropping out. Upgrading the OS seemed to fix that.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

You had automatic updates on then... The latest 'updates' for Windows 7 is loaded with the Windows 10 spyware that frequently destroys Windows 7's stability, and causes significant issues on most systems. If you do W7 without the updates since W10 went into beta, it'll be rock solid, and no 'Get Windows 10' crap.

Also, just because you don't have anything you think they might not be interested in, that doesn't mean they won't decide to say "well, your pictures look copyrightable to us, so we're going to delete them from your computer while simultaneously uploading them and effectively making them ours". (Microsoft can do that, and they have a history of seriously abusing their access to supposedly 'private' files)

I'm with BTG on that whole Win 10 thing.

Jeb, you think you have nothing to hide from them? Maybe it is so, though I doubt it... but as you live your life and accumulate things - they add up and will influence your life prospects in major way. From unexpected health insurance rejections to failed job applications for no apparent reason, to maybe a dawn police raid - depending on the kind of political regime that will be in place then.

We are playing with fire with mass surveilance - as a society - and it WILL explode in a major way sooner or later...

Regards

But... *squeak* I just wanted to upgrade my Windows so things would work good... :(

I don't care about the fucking NSA or shit. I've already had to deal with being spied on, mmkay? I don't care anymore. I've had to deal with false accusations from government officials and organisations, I don't caaareeeee... I was spied on in Windows 7, I'll be in Windows 10, I don't give a shit, sorry. :\

OT: Going through the forum.

-------

Crying, the woman I wanted seems to not want to be in a relationship, guess I came on a bit too strong, now I am single again! I just want that special someone to hold and to have until death do us part! is that too much to ask for?!

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

You came on a bit too strong? Maybe she just doesn't want you. X3

OT: Playing Rainbow Six Siege.

Also, excuse the rudeness of my last post... I was kinda angry at some things. XP Sorry.

-------

wondering how i managed to attract the romantic interest of a human male after looking at myself in the mirror

the name's riley

wondering how i manage to attract the romantic interest of a human female after looking at myself in the mirror

Fix'd, to fit me.

OT: About to go to bed.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Trying to decide if I should try torrenting Rainbow Six Siege... Maybe later.

Vermin farming in Bloodborne. Aka: helping other players beat bosses and getting a little something in return for doing so.

Retired Forum Moderator

Trying to find something to do that isn't going to make me "meh".

Pulling an all-nighter... Never done it before. XD It's painful. But I don't really have time to sleep so. I'm kinda more hungry than tired, to be honest. XD Anyway, 5am, doing good!

-------

Pulling an all-nighter... Never done it before. XD It's painful. But I don't really have time to sleep so. I'm kinda more hungry than tired, to be honest. XD Anyway, 5am, doing good!

You sorta get used to it but I don't recommend trying to. :P

OT: Still vermin farmin. I've helped like 5 people with my favorite boss, Abhorrent Beast. Guess a lot of people have trouble with his attacks. I know I did first time around.

Edit: Just got called into a cursed depth 5 chalice on the bloodletting beast boss. Almost had it too but the beckoner took a nasty hit and died. :( WOulda been a wondrous victory otherwise.

Retired Forum Moderator