Post what you're doing right now

Trying to decide if I should try torrenting Rainbow Six Siege... Maybe later.

Have you actually bought anything? Or are you so paranoid you actually think NSA is watching what people buy?

OT: Nothing at the moment, debating what I want to do first: have lunch, shower, my laundry, getting the garbage, or unloading the dishwasher.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

@CF: Sooorrryyy... XP I blame you. :P

OT: Watching some videos... I might play some more TF2 later... fun fun fun! :D

This guy gave me a thumbs up over my death. XP

RmvERRv.jpg

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Have you actually bought anything? Or are you so paranoid you actually think NSA is watching what people buy?

Have you seen my Steam library? It's bigger than yours... I like torrenting to see if a game is worth purchasing, or for that matter, playing. If it is, I buy it. If not, I don't.

Also, the NSA does keep a list of online purchases made by everyone. (it was originally intended to allow them to see who was buying stuff to make IEDs, but they have yet to use it for that purpose because nobody is stupid enough to order bomb making supplies online)

OT: Deciding if I should eat or not.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Getting ready for bed...

Also, answering weird as questions asked by my Fiancé's mother that I'm being strangely offended by.

"Here in America, pigs say "Oink". What do they say in Australia?" This was such a weird question, I thought she was fucking with me at first. XD But no... It was legit.

"Uh... "Oink"... I don't use a different language."

"Oh. We have another word for it in Thai, so you guys say it the American way too?"

"The American way too."

"The American way too."

Tea was spat that day.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Trying to figure out why my computer decided to not start up at all until I turned the PSU off and back on and unplugged my mouse and keyboard.

There's literally no error reports or dump fils or anything. The hardware just decided to say "fuck you" and quite for an hour. Hope I don't have a short somewhere. ugh.

Retired Forum Moderator

Ah, yes, Jeb... The American pigs have copyrighted the oink. Oh, and if you don't press your right hand to your heart when you say "oink" they will invade your country. To plant the flag of pigdom... So, watch out for black porcine chops in the sky... Or should that be "choppers", I forget... Oh, wait, you're in America now - watch out for whole pigs on the wing then... I'm afraid you are surrounded...

But never fear - we can get you out of there!

Regards

Undertale. Having a bad time.

No, seriously. I'm thinking of abandoning this run here, I never wanted to do a genocide run anyway.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Honestly man, after you beat sans(if you get that far) you're a lot better off resetting.

you're at the point of no return once you enter ASGORE's throne room. all your saves will be effected after that.

just played undertale. beat the genocide run, now i'm redoing the pacifist run, and not touching it again for awhile.

I can't beat Sans. So I just reset. Going back to my (massively preferred) pacifist playstyle now.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Yea, full support here, man.

pretty sure sans will comment next time you see him before the throne room. might be wrong though.

thinking about getting some groceries while being about 40% likely to actually get groceries within the next hour. it's such a hassle.

Silently observing ABG in the online users list

I didn't know he still stalked about these parts (╯•﹏•╰)

the name's riley

trying to be calm

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Trying to hold out as long as possible before going to sleep as to not wake up too early tomorrow.

Retired Forum Moderator

Well, I'm prepping my brain for the very important decision of whether not I should stay up all night, despite knowing very well that I'm expected to join my dad in a "Fringe Binge" tomorrow after getting him the full series or something like that.

Waiting to find out what server the Planetside 2 swarm is supposed to be forming on.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Thinking of dicking around in TF2 for a bit. Maybe I should eat breakfast first...

edit: Nvm. I have a caveman's connection AGAIN. Ping says green but shots take half a second to happen. Imagine trying to grenade a scout on that kind of input lag.

Retired Forum Moderator