Post what you're doing right now

screwing around with Anderson Cooper

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Eating pancakes one-handed in bed with my laptop whilst my sleeping fiance cuddles my other arm... <.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

That's cute :P

Waiting for my ride home, trying to get over this horrible headache

the name's riley

Attempting to start a flame war on 4chan....

EDIT: Change that to failing to start a flame war on 4chan....

EDIT: And that was a complete and total failure.

Watching I Hate Everything videos. I was half expecting annoying, frustrating to watch and despicable content but I'm genuinely entertained by this guy.

Worrying.

Retired Forum Moderator

watching House MD with my current flame, she actually wants to call me Dr House as long as I call her Dr Cuddy

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

Doing some troubleshooting on my PC once again.

In an odd stroke of luck, one of the people in my class this new semester is a huge tech junkie and we ended up having a long conversation about the problems I was having with my card and discussing this with someone in purpose really helped with ruling out some potential problems and giving me things to check before ultimately deciding what I need to replace.

He also offered to lend me some of his spare equipment for the sake of troubleshooting which is gonna be incredibly helpful.

Retired Forum Moderator

Crying because we lost David Bowie to Cancer

OT: Watching grass grow? I mean, almost! :D

7UDvXjK.jpg

My beautiful flower bloomed in just a mere 24 hours. X3 Plants are freaky cool. You'd think it'd take longer for it to do that, but nope! So pretty...

Beware of geeks making GIFs :D

GsngNpM.gif

But... pretty indeed...

Regards

@Vappyshnookims: Ah geez, I love it! :D Thank you! But come on now, Vappy, you're making me miss home. XP And my flowers.

OT: Eating breakfast whilst I contemplate where I'm going next with a little project of mine...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

But come on now, Vappy, you're making me miss home. XP And my flowers.

Ah, sorry, homesickness induction was not intentional! I swear!

But - just two more weeks and you're back, right? :D

I couldn't resist trying to make that GIF - your photo was so tantalising... :lol:And, nice to think you like the flowers, too!

Regards

Less than two weeks! :D Can't wait to be back in my cozy warm bed... Can't wait to get back to summer. X3 Can't wait to be able to walk down a familiar street and get something from the supermarket...

But ah, it's alright. :P Of course I love the flowers. Thank you... You are so nice. :D Such a wonderful gift.

OT: Lying in bed chilling. X3 Being lazy on purpose.

-------

You can't be lazy on purpose. If you are purposefully avoiding doing anything - you are practically being hard at work :P

But, ahh... you're very welcome :-)

Regards