Post what you're doing right now

I wanna change my avatar, but i'm too lazy to find a 110x110 of something i like. If it's cool, i'm gonna go ahead and change the avvy size limit to desktop size(1920x1080). wish me luck. (no, i can't do that, but pretend i totally can.)

Edit: yea. Lilith from Borderlands 2. It's as good as any until i find something i really love and stick with that for a month or so. please bear with any excessive Avvy changes.

Edit2: if any arty people wanna make me an avatar for fun i shall shower you with romantically platonic love

Edit2: if any arty people wanna make me an avatar for fun i shall shower you with romantically platonic love

@Kyou: Ask and you shall receive! I worked hard on this. :P I hope you like it. I think it's a spitting image of you, personally.

OiqyVkV.png

OT: Browsing the forum and wondering what I'm going to do now. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Just came up with a couple of potential chord progressions for my band, one of which has a riff based on an old Irish tune.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

@Kyou: Ask and you shall receive! I worked hard on this. :P I hope you like it. I think it's a spitting image of you, personally.

OiqyVkV.png

OT: Browsing the forum and wondering what I'm going to do now. X3

Applying jeb's meticulously crafted avatar she made using the peak of her art skills. Seriously, i'm a good sport and i'm gonna own the fuck outta this. lol

for the next hour

also, you get no romantically platonic love.

Still my buddy though, Jas

Nerd.

I love you guys. XD

OT: about to reseach the A* algorithm after an epiphany I just had.

Retired Forum Moderator

Love you too, man.

the more i look at it the more it grows on me. Now i feel like i gotta make one for her using my comparable art skills. (and she's going to love it.)

Done! I am sure you will love it. it's a spot-on caricature which i think will outlive time itself. <3

jebArt.png.e0bbf20cc47141438c85ee389181a867.png

jamming out to Bad Religion and playing Tony Hawks Underground 2

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

listening to David Bowies last album specifically the song Lazarus

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."