Post what you're doing right now

Eating a GORGEOUS steak in my room, on the highest floor of a 4-star hotel. This is a luxury I don't think I deserve. XD

Why are you at a hotel Jeb?

please tell me you are in Vancouver, if you are please, please let me know how long, I would totally want to hang out with you ;)

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

I'm at a hotel cause... Disneyland, man. XP There's so much of it so decided to stay at the hotel there for the night. One park yesterday, will explore the other park today. I want to go on a rollercoaster so freaking bad.

Unfortunately though, not in Vancouver. X3 Sorry. But I am in CA and I want Rarity's ass at my doorstep. Though... Only got 3 more days here in the US.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I make house calls now? Huh. Wish my agent told me these things.

OT: Watching youtube videos. Didn't even realize IHE had his account taken down until the "I'm back" video. :o

Retired Forum Moderator

I make house calls now? Huh. Wish my agent told me these things.

OT: Watching youtube videos. Didn't even realize IHE had his account taken down until the "I'm back" video. :o

yeah, it was down for a few hours.

OT: On here at work. Perks of being only one here.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

so Jebs not up here in Vancouver :/ now im a bit sad but hey Im happy Jeb is on the West Coast so we are technically in the same time zone

OT: Im trying to relax after my dentist appointment that left my left side of my jaw sore from the injections of the anisthetic

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

@Rarity: Yes. Yes you do. We can make a deal, we meet up and I'll find that spider that escaped from my suitcase a while ago so California won't be so doomed, huh? :P

On a serious note, I think hanging out would be awesome, but if you're too busy, or even simply don't want to, that's cool. I just wanna make the most out of my trip and meeting a forum friend or two is something on my list so. :D I promise I won't kill you. XP I'm not one of those types of internet people, it's all good. XD

@Scott: Sorrryyyy... :( It was a trip for family, not exactly touring, so I haven't been to many places at all. Only been to LA, Pittsburgh, Dallas and Charlotte - and Dallas and Charlotte were just stops for my flights so. I couldn't even meet up with a 3 year old friend of mine in Charlotte, just didn't have any time at all. :S

OT: Trying to relax. Trying!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

witch hunting this spam bot. just waiting for it to post. i'll update this if i'm right about how this dude is totally a spam bot just judging from his name.

Edit: hah! was a fuckin' spam bot. banned the crap outta it. moving on. :lol:

Just as a reminder if one of you sees a spam post, please don't reply to it, or interact with it in any other way besides reporting the post and or contacting a lovely moderator. Thanks!

1368700785-drcoxhappydance.gif.e6a29583e9e3912607722f4339c83ab5.gif

its OK Jeb, I just wish you were coming up here on your own, Id do my best to be a tour guide for you ;) but dont worry about it, I have to deal with alot of disappointment a lot

OT: Sore jaw still so im trying to take it easy

@Jeb: I'd be totally down to meet up but unfortunately it's such short notice that I don't have any time. :(

OT: Trying ever fruitlessly to banish weariness from my sleep-addled brain. AKA: FUCKIN TIRED. CAN'T UNTIRED.

Retired Forum Moderator

Finishing up a game of Civ 5, trying to coax my sister out of the money she owes me, about to clean my room

the name's riley

@Rarity: Aw darn, well... I might be revisiting LA in July. Is that a long enough notice good for you? XD

OT: Recovering from my 13 hour sleep. How did this happen... I went to bed... at 9pm... woke up for a moment at 6am, then slept till 10am. What the heck? XD Why am I such a lazy ass?

-------

Trying to stop myself from biting everyone's head off. Gosh damn I'm so pissed off right now.

-------

Trying to stop myself from biting everyone's head off. Gosh damn I'm so pissed off right now.

Wine gums are good if you've got an appetite for nibbling figurative heads off. It's like a stress ball for your mouth!

Well, I'm trying to run through my Watch Later list on Youtube but lately I've been doing it up until 1AM, so that's not good.

Laying in bed with stomach flu. Had to cancel all my plans for the next few days because of this. :(

Something about the 20-30 day range of January that I always ALWAYS seem to get sick. Sucks cuz my birthday is the 27 and I get to spend it ill again.

Retired Forum Moderator

pretending to be deadpool because im batman