Post what you're doing right now

Trying to fix some FPS issues with my games when I find this...

841iHsX.png

Bahaha!! -1024MB's!?!? What the fuck? XD My PC is so fucked, what the fuck is happening. There's a blackhole in my computer. Send help.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Trying to fix some FPS issues with my games when I find this...

841iHsX.png

Bahaha!! -1024MB's!?!? What the fuck? XD My PC is so fucked, what the fuck is happening. There's a blackhole in my computer. Send help.

Shared memory info read glitch... Try using Nvidia Inspector instead.

Interestingly, your GPU is only just slightly better than my GT 630m. (around a 5% performance boost)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Geez, then could you please tell me why I get such shitty FPS in all my 3D games!? It's pissing me off. X3 It used to be bearable. Now, not so much.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Get with me on Steam sometime tomorrow, and have the Nvidia Inspector handy... It sounds like you either need a crash course on settings you need to reduce to improve framerates, or you're using drivers that don't work well with your GPU. (should work just fine if you use the same ones I do, as the card is essentially the same core type of GF108)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Discussing PC stuff with BTG. X3

-------

Played bloodborne until pretty much total burnout. i'd rather lose my testicles to frostbite than play another second right now.

Also, i'm currently unwinding to youtube.

"I'm never playing Bloodborne again... Oh, look Bloodborne!"

OT: Deciding what to play.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Waiting for my flight - using my laptop whilst I wait which I don't usually do. But like, got here early, got 2 hours, might as well. X3

-------

abusing the hilarious state of runescape's economy atm

the name's riley

I should be going to do some shopping, but I think I'm gonna do some more Starcraft. Food can wait.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Taking a break at work, figuring/sorting out details for the first episode of the series I have to tell, the lore, big plot/story arcs stories I want to touch upon, things of that nature. I'm still deciding if I want it to be a monster of the week kind of series or not. Superheros/villains are involved, so there's that.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Watching the credits of Dark Souls. Was doing shitty for 90% of the game and at the end it all suddenly just clicked.

Retired Forum Moderator