Post what you're doing right now

About to get up and get myself some breakfast... at 12pm. :D Sweet.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

So... We had a bunch of fires here in Tassie, now we have massive thunderstorms. I thought it was nice and relaxing, watching the lightning and listening to the thunder. And then my house started flooding. :3

So. OT: Trying not to freak out whilst I save my TV. XD And every electronic on the floor... :S The gutter got filled up with leaves and my whole wall is like... Gushing water. @_@ Oh. And from the front window, you can literally see underneath the water level of the flooding through the glass pane. The force of the flooding pushed over the brick wall in the side and aaaall that water moved to the backyard. Fuck fuck fuck.

EDIT: Now trying to fix the power. Gauges say we're getting power, but none of it's going into the house. I try flipping the switch but it just clicks back off. I think the water in the ceiling ticked something off... Oh dear.

EDIT2: I think I should stop trying to turn the power back on before I start a fire... >.> Hehehe... *cries* Awww... I'm going to die.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Being on a Skype group call with some dude that I'm pretty sure hates my guts right now. Sooo.... I'm just going to keep quiet for a while. XD

Oh, and eating pizza for lunch.

-------

Working on a, for a lack of better word, a beta episode of my big project. Basically, what an episode might be like, if it was just me who was working on everything.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Contemplating several intense hours of Slime Rancher to attempt to banish my foul mood. :/

Retired Forum Moderator

Sitting here waiting for class to start and no one to keep me company but this tiny spider.

Edit: tiny spider left. :(

Retired Forum Moderator

Beginning a personal Bloodborne challenge. I call it "Gentle Giant"

I can only level up health and endurance, can never upgrade my weapons, can't use my gun, can't use special items to boost damage such as fire/bolt paper or beast pellet.

This is gonna be silly and take forever if I ever beat it. But I'm at that point where I gotta get creative to keep it interesting.

Retired Forum Moderator

Torrenting XCOM 2... It came out this morning, and there's already a crack and compressed torrent for it less than 12 hours later. Makes you wonder why companies even bother with DRM in the first place.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Cleaning up the place a little.

-------

Just finished Arkham Knight for the first time (I still have to get the true 100% ending, which I will, just not now) and playing some TF2 to unwind.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA