Post what you're doing right now

Finishing recovering from my blood draw this morning.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Having another meeting in the same goddamn day.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

slowly descending into madness, grasping at my dwindling sanity, all the while maintaining the mask of normality

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Resisting telling Ikthias to just go with it, embrace the insanity... Resisting is quite hard as you can see.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

@BTG: lol you're peddling giving into temptation and praising the descent into mental illness. Of course, encouraging other people to feel terrible makes you feel better; when others are at a weakened state, you can feel superior by having lived at the bottom longer. Resisting is hard, but the easy route is plagued with moral decline and deprivation.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

lol you're peddling giving into temptation and praising the descent into mental illness. Of course, encouraging other people to feel terrible makes you feel better; when others are at a weakened state, you can feel superior by having lived at the bottom longer. Resisting is hard, but the easy route is plagued with moral decline and deprivation.

5FjWe31S_0g

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

lol you're peddling giving into temptation and praising the descent into mental illness. Of course, encouraging other people to feel terrible makes you feel better; when others are at a weakened state, you can feel superior by having lived at the bottom longer. Resisting is hard, but the easy route is plagued with moral decline and deprivation.

5FjWe31S_0g

chzLKxT.png

Stroking a second-hand copy of The Complete Encyclopedia of Magic The Gathering I got in the post today.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Trying to figure out how the hell I'm gonna sanely pass the next 2 hours with nothing but an iPad with no sound and a barely functioning internet connection.

My ADHD is going to kill me for this ugh.

Retired Forum Moderator

At least it's functional. Until we get wifi (and cable) up and running in our new place, I have to rely on other locations that has free non-password protected wifi.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I took me way too long to figure out what you did.

OT: Going to bed. I spent way too long playing the Witcher today meaning I need to spend way too long playing real life tomorrow.

Edit: Way too long

Retired Forum Moderator

Yea, i figured it would mess with you more figuring out what i did by making it really subtle.

Anyway, I'm pretty much sitting around waiting to be told what we're doing. Also, i repeated "way too long" in my head enough that it doesn't sound like english anymore. Thanks, bud! ^^

Still trying to figure out what Kyou did

Beware the Accursed Queen

Alyxx' Game Room

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA