Post what you're doing right now

Eating Halva and watching ridiculous challenge runs in dark souls.

Never really realize how bad the camera is in those games until you're not allowed to control it.

Retired Forum Moderator

Enjoying the mod abuse lol

Always. I'm really surprised i'm the only one who does it.

Still trying to figure out what Kyou did

Please let me know when you do.

OT: just got home from work. relaxing, going to the gym after, then eating a meal big enough to solve world hunger if i only i'd share it.

Talking to Mr.KittyCat and Zaraki. :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Preparing for a midterm. By preparing I mean drinking relaxing tea and trying to ignore the fact it's NOT WORKING.

Retired Forum Moderator

Midterm went surprisingly well. Stuck at school though for an indeterminate amount of time waiting for my ride to finish his thing. Bleh

Retired Forum Moderator

Midterm went surprisingly well. Stuck at school though for an indeterminate amount of time waiting for my ride to finish his thing. Bleh

my blessings worked!

the name's riley

b73.gif

Edit: Aaaaaand it just clicked......

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

b73.gif

:D Still funny every time.

OT: just got back from the field. I'm exhausted, I'm sore, I have a headache. i have to go back in a week, but this time for field exercises. I really don't want to. i'm going to take the longest, Sluttiest, hottest shower ever. Silver lining though: doing this will look good when being selected for special training, or promotions. but right now? fuck all that. Shooooower.

b73.gif

Same. XD Gosh, I'm so slow.

OT: Chilling in bed, probably about to do homework or something.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

For what it's worth, I still have no idea what he did. Unless he did nothing and he just messed with Rarity by saying he did something.

OT:

Trying to sleep and clearly failing. It's okay, sleep is above my pay grade anyway.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

For what it's worth, I still have no idea what he did. Unless he did nothing and he just messed with Rarity by saying he did something.

OT:

Trying to sleep and clearly failing. It's okay, sleep is above my pay grade anyway.

Rarity, I disabled his signature.

Psycho ninja, i switched his sig with Alyxx's.

OT: watching the venture brothers series again after about a year.

Winding down after Dark Souls. I sure would love to get into the pvp but I'm getting really turned off by the fact that a slow ass 2 hander can stun lock me with poise over 100.

Not to mention all the spear spammers, divine blessing addicts, and people still rocking Giant Dad builds as if it's still cool.

I... I think I'll just wait for Dark Souls 3.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm being awesome... And not entirely awake.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Taking a break from driving. :D It's so fun! I get so nervous though when a car decides to drive behind me... *whine*

And earlier... I forgot how to indicate as I was driving past a police car and I accidentally turned on my window wipers... *groan* Why me. XD

-------