Post what you're doing right now

Firing up Rocket League. Probably just gonna do bot matches. All my tired brain wants right now is to drive cars and hit balls until it's ready to sleep.

Retired Forum Moderator

I have no clue. This is the most accurate I can get.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Preparing a presentation about the difference of stress between employees of public and private hospitals. And listening to Cannibal Corpse.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

Nothing, just felt like increasing my post counter, because it's the most important thing to me.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Nothing, just felt like increasing my post counter, because it's the most important thing to me.

Trying to do the same.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Watching The Last Leg, before checking out The Scottish Election Debate. Three lasses, three lads, one of which may actually be a frog.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Watching a video game-related game show called Arcade Pit by a streamer/youtuber called SmiteSA. It's pretty entertaining and kinda good for background noise. Other then that waiting for dinner and trying to figure out what game to play, either Stardew or more Fallout 4.

Sitting in a car, being driven to Hobart. Blagh. It's so boring. XD I get car sick so I can only read/write/type a few minutes at a time. It's 2016 people, why isn't car sickness cured? XP Hehe.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Looking at suits in a men's store... They're so sexy, holy crap.

Vappy! XP Wear a suit for me!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

@Jeb - hehe, women really do have their brains wired in a special way! Not only browsing shops on a Saturday morning but finding it sexy too... :P Mmm... But, yes, my dear - for you I will! Would you want a tie as well? :D

@Reverend - oh, was that a catsuit? Hmmm, I imagine a blazer would look nice with that shapka :-) But who had the daring idea to let a cat to a spare ribs party? :P

Regards

@Vappy: Hehe, yay! Oh, can I pick out a tie for you? :D I'm going to get a purple and black striped tie for you, and you're gonna wear it. XP

@KittyCat: You wore a suit? And you didn't explode? Cause... Surely... I thought you couldn't get any cuter. :P

OT: Roaming a shopping mall.

-------

And hey, I wore a suit last Wednesday! All-you-can-eat spare ribs is a special occasion after all.

heres-how-many-endless-shrimp-you-have-to-eat-before-red-lobster-loses-money.jpg

OT: Work

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

@Jeb - Okay! I know the one you mean. I'll put it on for you :D But - no pulling on it, love! :P

OT: *yawns* time for sleep, finally...

Regards

Aww, no pulling? XP But tie pulling is kinky. :P

Hehe. Sweet dreams~ See you tomorrow. ^_^

OT: Waiting outside a Cheesecake shop that I've mentally renamed to "Ceesechake shop". Cause I just saw a place called " Chish and Fips" and wouldn't stop laughing for ten minutes.

-------

Bored out of my mind, no one I follow is streaming anything good tonight and I just have nothing else to do. Kinda sad my fridays mostly depend on someone streaming something I'm interested in in order to be good..