Post what you're doing right now

Remembering the real world is actually a place I reside in and going to get some food and then a nap.

Retired Forum Moderator

Browing the shop aisles. I found salted caramel chocolate. But not JUST salted caramel chocolate... It's CADBURY salted caramel chocolate. And not just cadbury salted caramel chocolate... But cadbury salted caramel chocolate that is 30% off. Salted caramel chocolate was the best thing to happen in my life that fateful week last year... "Limited time only." But now... They have it back, and it doesn't have the "limited time only" stamp on it. I request a feast! Of 30% off Cadbury salted caramel chocolate. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

@Jeb

Salted caramel chocolate is THE best thing to happen to chocolate since chocolate.

OT: About to fire up Dark Souls 3 and capitalize on the new-to-series players having a hard time and murder some bosses in jolly cooperation. It's a good way to have some fun when not in the mood to scout out hostile new areas.

Retired Forum Moderator

Laying in bed, trying to keep what little food I have left in me.

Fucking stomach flu, I don't need you in my life right now.

I'm doing that as well, but I've found that reclining in my office chair (which is a lay-z-boy) holds it in better.

Unfortunately, I am also very hungry. (not a good combo)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Reading youtube comments because I hate myself. Current gem is someone who firmly believes that gravity is a "cute" theory that's made up to explain why things fall. I read all 100+ comments and HOLY SHIT their argument is like the plot of Doctor Who: Made up and full of holes.

I bet science can't explain why I do this to myself!

It probably can.

Retired Forum Moderator

@Rarity: You know what'll cheer you up? :D

W7qPM5k.jpg

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Watching The Avengers. I both love and hate Marvel movies, in the sense that I mostly love them but they frequently do things that make me want to punch my monitor.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Meditating

-------