Post what you're doing right now

Researching dynamic code generation.

Complicated would be a generous term. WTF am I even reading...

Retired Forum Moderator

playing CarnEvil

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Being bored. There's only 5 people in my class(including me) left and we're doing fuck all.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Looking up app development for Android. (I have an idea nobody has done yet, so it should be good)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Watching recently-made cartoons for the first time in about a decade. Star vs. the forces of evil is a lot more entertaining than what I was expecting.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Translating. I also came up with the translating song, which will help you translate when you sing it! It goes like this:

Lalalalalala translating!

Now you reapeat that until someone cries.

Translating. I also came up with the translating song, which will help you translate when you sing it! It goes like this:

Now you reapeat that until someone cries.

So, basically this:

tumblr_lgmydzT3XO1qbilz6.gif

(I would have the actual clip on here, but apparently it's blocked in my country... Which is complete bullshit.)

OT: Surfing the web

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Watching Terminator Genisys

Because I want to be back

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

Watching Funhaus.

A game that's basically an adult themed clicker has them more invested than any other game I've ever seen and that's about the best summary of this channel: Fucking weird but funny.

Retired Forum Moderator

Making folders on my phone, sorting photos into them - all 3953 pictures on my phone. :P It's about time I organized my shit together. I've already managed to clear up 4GB too. :D And I'm finding really interesting shit. Like this: http://i.imgur.com/3KA2QBoh.jpg

Zoom in to the guy's backyard and experience the 'wtf' that is that trampoline. XD What the fuck happened?

EDIT: Cleaned out 8GB of crap on my phone today. My phone must feel so good now. XD Mmm, all this free space!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

acting out a fantasy in my mind

Reading a story about royally fucking up time itself. I've never seen an author use the premise of timelines and the infinite possibilities from branches created through probability and tampering to make so many jokes.

This includes a self replicating series of alternate timelines because a character created one simply to steal a sweater that alternate timeline version of himself stole from him.

Retired Forum Moderator

Waiting for someone to answer my e-mail so I can finally submit my homework and go to bed.

There's no guarantee they will answer me though.

Something tells me I'm not going to sleep this night.

SUPER HAPPY UPDATE FUN TIME: I got the reply, now I can sleep, yaaaaaaay~

@MrKittyCat: XP Hehe. Enjoy your sleep.

OT: Snuggling with my bird before heading to school. :D She's so fluffy and warm. Sometimes if she's sitting on your shoulder and you rest your head on her too hard, she'll make a sound of protest that really REALLY sounds like a duck quacking. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D