Post what you're doing right now

Drawing... dying... same thing really. XP

gmGDk4u.png

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Drawing... dying... same thing really. XP

So are you like Schrodinger's cat? Simultaneously dead and drawing?

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

XD Yes.

OT: Still drawing.

MBRjQyi.png

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Feeling the aftermath of people talking about me. . .without talking to me. Jesus Christ, I'm shaking.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Feeling the aftermath of people talking about me. . .without talking to me. Jesus Christ, I'm shaking.

Sounds confusing. >.>

OT: Finishing some stuff up before having dinner. :D

livid_light_by_jeb_cc-da7o95y.png

-------

Rage quitting Overwatch.

Tonight is apparently "make blight fight 1v6 vs premades while the rest of his team fucks off to the far reaches of the map where there are no objectives for them to worry about" night. What an absolutely shameful set of teams I had.

Retired Forum Moderator

Last night was "Have Ninja solo a sentry nest" in TF2.

OT: Heading to work.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Fantasy enactment

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Freaking out

-------

Freaking out

What's wrong?

Well, a certain lovable Vappy went on some trip, and was in Istanbul airport waiting for his flight...

Then this happened: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/28/europe/turkey-istanbul-airport-attacks/index.html

>:I And Vappy made me very very worried because he wasn't answering my texts. But turns out he managed to get on his flight and leave the airport just 10 minutes before all that crap happened.

So I'm good now... Vappy's okay so I'm okay. XP

OT: Nomming on stuff, about to play a game I think.

-------

Ah, well... you never know how these things would pan out for you...

We were being delayed - sitting in the plane, waiting for a takeoff clearance, which just wouldn't come because of a strike by the French air traffic controllers. Then, at last - off we flew and a few minutes into the flight the captain announced what has just happened behind us at IST... geez... and no way of letting anyone know we're okay until we landed over 3 hours later...

But - just a few more minutes of delay and I would have been stuck in all that mayham...

But it's so sad - what's happened there... Because of some ignorant morons who don't even have enough brains to tell religious fantasy from reality - so many people have lost their lives, families torn to pieces, loved ones heartbroken.

These people are vermin. So stupid they can't even understand that they've put their faith in a Satanic cult... They call their master "Allah" but their "Allah" has red skin and a forked tail but they are blind to it because they are thinking that blowing themselves up in public is the best chance they have of getting laid. And it's as simple as that, really...

@Jeb - so happy you're back to your cheeriness, sweetie :D Sorry for the scare...

Regards

@Vappy:You were lucky,man. And yeah,those scum must get what they fucking deserve. Allah is a complete asshole.

OT:Lying in bed.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Reading this article

http://www.thepeak.fm/kevin-sonia/2016/04/08/first-cat-cafesnow-theres-a-hedgehog-cafe

Need a hedgehog cafe in my life......love Hedgehogs so darn much (Im a Hedgehog Furry......Dont judge yall)

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Wishing there were more episodes of the best Minds, especially Chell's Mind. That one especially since it was cut so short.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Programming. I'm making up for a lot of down time recently and I've gotten quite a lot done today. Very pleased with that.

Amongst the things added today alone are:

-Code for lighting to make it seem more believable (flickering lights for fire, street lights turn on when the sun goes down and turn off when it comes up. Even swaps textures on the bulb to make it look like the light turned on)

-Animation on the doors; finally

-Hunger, thirst, and health for the player

-Some basic camera effects

Now I'm moving on to the more difficult stuff. Like fixing my terrible footstep audio code. So hard to work with that old gross work.

Retired Forum Moderator

It's 3:30am. I can't sleep because I'm too sick. This is the worst. XD So...

OT: Suffering I suppose. I'm tired.

-------

It's 3:30am. I can't sleep because I'm too sick. This is the worst. XD So...

OT: Suffering I suppose. I'm tired.

Can't sleep, clown'll eat me. Can't sleep, clown'll eat me. Can't sleep, clown'll eat me. Can't sleep, clown'll eat me. Can't sleep, clown'll eat me. Can't sleep, clown'll eat me. Can't sleep, clown'll eat me. Can't sleep, clown'll eat me. Can't sleep, clown'll eat me.

U3yuFlvRyqM

OT: Surfing the web

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA