Post what you're doing right now

Watching Star Trek.

I started watching it yesterday and I'm surprised at how much I like it.

I suspect a future friendship with BTG. :)

It's 3:30am. I can't sleep because I'm too sick. This is the worst. XD So...

OT: Suffering I suppose. I'm tired.

What's wrong? :(

OT:Making Samurai Jack videos.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I'm sick or something. XD That's what's wrong. Try sleeping with a pounding headache and constantly being cold. :I At least I got to talk to Vappy so that's nice. XP

OT: Playing The Sims 3, eating, watching videos, multi-tasking.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Wasting all my time trying to figure out what to do with my time.

I've got nothing, so far...

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

practicing my parrying on havel

the name's riley

practicing my parrying on havel

NGDITXXH83I

OT: Programming again. I forgot how much fun this was why on earth did I take such a long break?

Retired Forum Moderator

Nothing. I'm SO bored. I have no idea what to do.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Nothing. I'm SO bored. I have no idea what to do.

You can write this annoying term paper for me. That's what I'm trying to do right now.

(It's about fucking militant football nazis)

Packing up my stuff. Rarity/Alyxx, be the mother of the forum for a day whilst I'm gone. XD

-------

Packing up my stuff. Rarity/Alyxx, be the mother of the forum for a day whilst I'm gone. XD

Have a nice flight! :mrgreen:

OT:Getting ready to head out to a consultation.

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

Sitting in the dentists chair too numb to talk coherently and wondering how the dentist can still understand me.

Retired Forum Moderator

Waiting at the orthopedic office to get my knee looked at and wondering why every single waiting room I go to has an old lady who stares at me very intently the entire time.

Retired Forum Moderator

Waiting at the orthopedic office to get my knee looked at and wondering why every single waiting room I go to has an old lady who stares at me very intently the entire time.

Oh, didn't you know? Jobs with waiting rooms hire old lady's to stare at people very intently.

OT: Taking a short break before heading back to work.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Eating ice-cream and thinking. XD Cause that's what every female does apparently when they're upset.

I need to stop falling in love with people who live on the other side of the friggin world. But the problem is, the one time I think I'm ready for a close normal relationship, I realize I'm going to be moving to the other side of the country at the end of the year anyway. *sigh* And then I'll have to make new friends and start over again. That wouldn't be such a bad thing if most relationships didn't start off from a former long friendship. :I Gosh dammit.

-------

Eating ice-cream and thinking. XD Cause that's what every female does apparently when they're upset.

I need to stop falling in love with people who live on the other side of the friggin world. But the problem is, the one time I think I'm ready for a close normal relationship, I realize I'm going to be moving to the other side of the country at the end of the year anyway. *sigh* And then I'll have to make new friends and start over again. That wouldn't be such a bad thing if most relationships didn't start off from a former long friendship. :I Gosh dammit.

Don't worry about it! You just have to be patient! That's what you told me,right?

OT:Eating breakfast and browsing fan art.

First PT test in 6 months, shitting bricks.

I know I can pass since I've done it numerous times before, but I'm still nervous since I hate important tests.

100 percent average every time, all the time.