Post what you're doing right now

Getting ready for a month of studying for my SAT retake

Also wondering where jeb is, since she kinda went MIA

the name's riley

Finally having a full day off and trying to do all those little things I haven't had the time to do the last couple of weeks.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I talk with Binky on Facebook regularly.He's working on his job and can't visit the forums right now.

I have no idea why Jeb's not here either.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Oh hai. I'm not deadyet, just trying not to let my emotions fuck up the place. :) Carry on.

OT:

giphy.gif

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

XD I'm having issues. I saw psychologist, got depression, nightmares every night, going slightly crazy, too much work to do, things keep happening, things keep dying. Don't mind me. <3 Sorry for being such a prick.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

XD I'm having issues. I saw psychologist, got depression, nightmares every night, going slightly crazy, too much work to do, things keep happening, things keep dying. Don't mind me. <3 Sorry for being such a prick.

Well I feel like I'm missing something, but might I suggest you continue seeing that psychologist? It will most likely help.

At the moment, I am looking around on the forum and going through some daily tasks.

"One small step for man, One giant leap for a midget!"

- Robbaz

You're the last person I would call a prick. Also glad to know you're still alive.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

@Jeb: No one's calling you a prick, Jeb. If you need to vent it out, don't bottle it in, we're here for you.

Welp, now what?

*hugs* Don't ever say that again. You're the last person I'd call a prick...

At least you're getting help, glad to hear it... <3

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

@Jeb - just what they all say, darling.

You're the heart of this place... When you're away like that - it's like that heart has been ripped out... We want you back.

Regards