Post what you're doing right now

Watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure again.

I want to make a comment on the noticeable abundance of buff, scantily clad men this show has but no metaphors I come up with do it justice. "Jupiter except beef" is the best I got.

I also realize every comment I make about the show comes off as a criticism but honestly, this show is very entertaining.

I want to make a comment on the noticeable abundance of buff, scantily clad men this show has but no metaphors I come up with do it justice. "Jupiter except beef" is the best I got.

The characters in Stardust Crusaders have questionable anatomy, I'm 99% sure that's just the aesthetic because Jotaro comes back in part 4 looking like this

agvPKjZ.png

Part 2 was the worst of the buffness what with Wham, AC/DC, and Cars wearing almost nothing but loin cloths and doing those body builder poses.

Part 2 was the worst of the buffness what with Wham, AC/DC, and Cars wearing almost nothing but loin cloths and doing those body builder poses.

I still think part 3 was the worst. The pillar men are probably the most buff guys in the series but literally every major character in Stardust Crusaders is buff as shit and the actual anatomy isn't doing the art style any favors

just got done working out. now i'm eating pizza...because...I'm into ruining things i guess.

Relaxing after a bike ride to the city and back. My forehead just feels permanently hot. XD That's what I get for riding on a hot Summer day.

Am learning Blender and beating my head against the wall. Am currently unsure which I'm having the more success at.

XD Yeah have fun with that one. What are ya learning Blender for? Just funsies?

Or some super cool amazing awesome project? :o

OT: Making a to-do list of things I need to do because I will forget all the things I need to do. XD And then.. look for more jobs I suppose.

Am learning Blender and beating my head against the wall. Am currently unsure which I'm having the more success at.

When you say "learning" what exactly do you mean? Are you just trying to get acquainted with the controls or are you trying to do something specific?

is he getting his ass kicked?

played D&D for 10 hours today, now i'm relaxing and getting ready for sleep.

Relaxing before work, and happy I don't have any assignments due the rest of the week... I think... Oh well, ill figure it out later.