Post what you're doing right now

Wondering if this text I got is spam or not. Almost everything about it screams spam. The only thing that doesn't is that I know who it's from even though we never talk except the "hi" when passing by. I'm 99% sure it's spam.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Cleaning my C drive.

This basically sums up why I need to.

DyhZTPY.png

Do you think I got enough saves? XD

And holy crap, I save every like... 10 minutes. And my teachers had the nerve to remind me to save my work. :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Binge watching Cyanide and Happiness videos.

I keep looking down at the comments seeing; "This is horrible"

"This made me cry"

And then here I am, laughing at every single video and feeling nothing negative at all. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Honestly, if you think they're horrible (as in that's disgusting) or they make you cry, they're not for you. C&H is dark humor, they're not for everyone.

Speaking of C&H...

e4f69da12f24c38d0f69d982e86c745a.jpg

Bahahaa! XD Fuck, that's awesome. I love it so much.

-------

celebrating my birthday

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Watching video's of gimmick builds for Path of Exile. Some dude created a negative movement speed build that made everything from moving to attacking so slow he managed to desync his character from the actual game.

nnKR1vcxyK0

Retired Forum Moderator

Watching the trailer to Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortuanate Events Netflix series, and man, seeing NPH dressed up as a female is the greatest thing ever:

Tup-5yOcJuM

pause at 1:50 to see what I mean

Surfing the internet (I would have said 'intrawebs' but somewhere out there, some nerd would die a little on the inside)

Getting peeved that this LNK1106 error is getting the better of me—cannot seek to 0x50d0d, it says.

Edit: Figure it out but now there's 243 2001s and 2 warnings, and only two of those are new code.

Edit 2: Iealz3o4yRs

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Trying to figure out what the fuck even is computers anymore because Steam on my tower is the only program that can't download at proper speeds. Battle.net, Origin, GoG Galaxy, hell even steam on my laptop all download at 10-12 mbps, except for steam on my tower which caps at 1.5 mbps UNLESS I run in big picture mode which goes up to 6.5.

And no, there isn't a bandwidth cap set and my download region is the same on both computers. It's not a personal conversion error of bits/bytes since the straight numbers are wrong even after the proper conversion. One computer just decided it didn't like steam.

I'm suspecting a full reinstall is in order but that's a lot of games to redownload and if that doesn't fix it then it's gonna be even more wasted time.

Retired Forum Moderator

Sitting in a course where we're supposed to learn about CAT tools (pun intended ha ha) but instead we're doing bugger all at the moment because everything the teacher touches somehow tends to explode or catch fire.