Post what you're doing right now

I just finished episode 5. It's too god damn early in the season for that kinda stuff. :x

DID YOU CRY TOO

the name's riley

Laughing at Youtube comments. I present to you the comment of the week: like its a fuvkih cartoon

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Just learned how to use Faceposer from the Source SDK, meaning that now I can make some proper machinima!

So now trying to think of ideas. Anyone here have any?

Animate a skit from the Simpsons using like... TF2 characters or something. Lol

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Working on a Feature Journal for my DA group.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Listening to music while procrastinating. Thankfully, this is just a personal project.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Watching Futurama whilst eating pizza. XD I sound like such a fatass.

-------

Watching the finale playthrough of Resident Evil 7.

Damn, that's a long end credits. I mean not Mighty No. 9 levels, nothing will match or beat that, but still 10+ minutes is still a long time.

Watching the finale playthrough of Resident Evil 7.

Damn, that's a long end credits. I mean not Mighty No. 9 levels, nothing will match or beat that, but still 10+ minutes is still a long time.

Great game, though. The final boss was a bit... meh. Other than that, a solid game. Did you like it?

Im watching the VICE documentary about the KKK and the Crips. I was interested in hearing what both sides had to say, the KKK is a group that Ive never had any knowledge about other than movies, and I was wondering if they have been misrepresented. It turns out, they were not misrepresented. Holy crap these people are fucking stupid.

I am in no way a white supremacist, my views are very anarchic (punk is probably a better word), but Im always interested in different groups, religions etc.

Its always interesting to see if the stereotype is accurate. Stereotypes always come from somwhere, but this is just ridiculous.

"Life sucks sober!"

Just watched Digimon Adventure Tri Part 4: Loss (2nd episode/episode 15)

1289957788066.jpg

Just watched Digimon Adventure Tri Part 4: Loss

NsEIu6-lciA

Programming.

I'm messing around in visual studio and managed to create my own custom sprite sheet animator. Give it an image, tell it how many rows and columns, and then hit play and it animates. Honestly wasn't expecting it to work as well as it did.

Only thing I gotta do now is change it to ignore empty frames on the sheet since it likes to chop it in a grid and add emptiness to the animation. :S

public void SetImage(Image img, int numRows, int numCols)
	{
		SpriteImage.Image = img;

this.Size = img.Size;

Width = img.Width;
		Height = img.Height;

Rows = numRows;
		Columns = numCols;

int area = Rows * Columns;

frames = new Image[area];

int i = 0;

// Map out the sheets frames
		for (int x = 0; x < Columns; x++)
		{
			for (int y = 0; y < Rows; y++)
			{
				Rectangle rect = new Rectangle(0 + (x * (Width / Columns)), y * (Height / Rows), Width / Columns, Height / Rows);
				Bitmap bmp = new Bitmap(SpriteImage.Image);

frames[i] = bmp.Clone(rect, bmp.PixelFormat);

i++;
			}
		}

// reset the counter and sprite
		_counter = 0;
		SpriteImage.Image = frames[0];
	}

Retired Forum Moderator

Procrastinating writing a 'webinar' that is due to be presented in 6 hours. Decided to come back here for some reason. Nice to see so many familiar faces still around.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.