Post what you're doing right now

Welcome back Srake!

OT:Watching something adult-related.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Sitting in bed, being bored, wondering what I'm doing with my life. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Procrastinating writing a 'webinar' that is due to be presented in 6 hours. Decided to come back here for some reason. Nice to see so many familiar faces still around.

haven't seen you in a while

the name's riley

Procrastinating writing a 'webinar' that is due to be presented in 6 hours. Decided to come back here for some reason. Nice to see so many familiar faces still around.

haven't seen you in a while

Kept you waiting, huh?

I am about to go to sleep from after staying up for like 30 hours doing that stupid presentation I probably didn't even get a good score on. I hate having to take a stance... What am I fighting for!?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Welcome back Srake! I see you still have your Zubat on you.

OT: Surfing the web.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Watching Aoharu x Kikanjuu.

This show has all the ingredients of a trashy ecchi, what with the main character being a girl pretending to be a man, forced to work off a debt, and one of the three main characters is an erotic manga artist who draws S&M. So the fact that there's no ecchi what-so-ever and the story and plot is actually cohesive and not relying on sexual imagery is rather refreshing.

Not to mention the first actual fight scene was properly animated and not the "budget loop" so many shows like to rely on.

Retired Forum Moderator

Listening to suggestive moaning and bed cracks upstairs. :oops::shock:

jzsCIENC9IQ

OT: Surfing the internet

Making sure everything in my PC is working properly. Finally got the replacement motherboard, the new cpu fan is installed and a new wireless network card.

Connection speeds are being weird but it's also peak hours. Had some weird slowing down on computer functions but that seems gone and my idle temps went from around 45 to around 20.

Retired Forum Moderator

Watching old retro cartoons before going to bed, and Somewhere in Dreamland is depressing. Did not expect to go from something funny, to something depressing.

2TcRohLJx6g

Watching Tokyo Ghoul.

Geez this is hard to watch. Not because of gore but it's so heavy hitting and much deeper than I thought it was gonna be. Like I went into it expecting a simple mindless action anime, not some deep narrative of the cruelty that humanity would succumb to in the face of what we'd call a monster. Even the worst of people in this show are given a sympathetic reason...

It's also emotionally draining...

Edit: That season ending. I think it's safe to say I've never seen a show go that route with it's main character.

Retired Forum Moderator

Geez this is hard to watch. Not because of gore but it's so heavy hitting and much deeper than I thought it was gonna be. Like I went into it expecting a simple mindless action anime, not some deep narrative of the cruelty that humanity would succumb to in the face of what we'd call a monster. Even the worst of people in this show are given a sympathetic reason...

It's also emotionally draining...

Reminds me of yesterday when I went on my FB expecting some usual FB crap but my old school mate posted some deep as fuck philosophical comment about humanity and individuals and I just wasn't prepared. XD

OT: Getting back into programming a little, resuming where I left off with my Java game I'm slowly making.

I've recently hit 2091 lines in the main world file. :) So that's cool. Pretty sure if I got a professional Java programmer to look at my code though he would just have a heart-attack. XD

http://i.imgur.com/vkPOkLk.png

And I'm using Greenfoot which is like... Java for 10 year olds. lmao I don't even know what I plan on doing with the game when it's finished. I guess I'm just doing it cause it's fun and by the end of it I can tell people that I made a really shitty java game once.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I'm studying some Java myself on both Greenfoot and Eclipse,although it's kinda difficuuuult. :crazy:

OT: https://solarmoviez.to/movie/samurai-jack-season-5-19771/601440-8/watching.html

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I'm studying some Java myself on both Greenfoot and Eclipse,although it's kinda difficuuuult. :crazy:

Greenfoot certainly makes things a hella lot easier. I remember trying to learn java on my own a few years ago but didn't get far. Then I took a Computer Science class and it makes a lot more sense now. :) And if I don't know how to do something I just search Google for some methods I can try. XP I cheat a bit though. Instead of painting graphics with Java code I just display images. And majority of my code is in one big world class file because I hate the methods you have to use when referring to other classes. :I

OT: Tossing and turning in bed cause... Random insomnia. XD

-------

Studying for an exam, and trying to think of an excuse to get an extension on an assignment I waited too long to do.

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.