Post what you're doing right now

Trying to wrap my mind around Peter Shipkov's Overburn Technique, which is basically using a fluid simulator as the rendering shader for particles, as opposed to directly using particles with particle shaders, or fluids with fluid shaders.

My brain is full of PP ramp samplers.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Trying to wrap my mind around Peter Shipkov's Overburn Technique, which is basically using a fluid simulator as the rendering shader for particles, as opposed to directly using particles with particle shaders, or fluids with fluid shaders.

My brain is full of PP ramp samplers.

Sounds like it could get very sporadic.

Hi Friend.

It's not weird, just complicated.

Like a 64x64x64 rubik's cube.

Downloading TF2 on my Mac so I don't miss tomorrow due to computer being in repair. And so I can piss off Username every time I kill him with my in-game headphones on. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Just played for about an hour in BTGbullseye's TF2 dedicated server. It was a lot of fun, we kicked some serious ass :lol:

Now I'm packing some things and going to sleep. Tomorrow I have a long drive to Valle del Elqui. About 550 Km in total. Wouldn't want to fall asleep in the middle of nowhere and die a fiery death ;)

Good night!

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Still rockin' the PS2.

Awwww yeaaaahh.

I'd be rockin the PS2 as well... if it still worked. :(

Watching MLP over again. Yeah that's right.

Retired Forum Moderator

I've had to break it open and clean the laser multiple times, but my 2001 model PS2 is still going strong. :D Definitely one of my favorite consoles. I often go back for classics like Ico or the Ratchet and Clank games. They really need to release an HD package with all 3 original Ratchets. They're too good not to.

Right now I'm rendering footage for my short film.