Post what you're doing right now

Getting ready to head to Sweden for a music festival tonight.

Stay safe. Lots of terrorism and rape over there. Enjoy it though

Fixing my sore neck

Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomine, tuo da Glorium

Getting ready to head to Sweden for a music festival tonight.

Stay safe. Lots of terrorism and rape over there. Enjoy it though

Didn't really see any of it, probably for several reasons: 1. Most of it takes place only in Stockholm which is the capitol and I haven't really hard of any incidents outside it and most of the reports of terrorism and gang activity comes from there, yet somehow it reflects on Sweden as a whole. I was in Malmö which is a smaller city.

2. I stayed in a hotel for the most of the day and was at a sushi restaurant with some friends before the gig and then I was at the venue and back at the hotel so I didn't really spend much time on the streets. But didn't really see any like vocal minority groups or any rape going on. Saw some poverty going on but that's to be expected.

The concert was amazing though.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Didn't really see any of it, probably for several reasons: 1. Most of it takes place only in Stockholm which is the capitol and I haven't really hard of any incidents outside it and most of the reports of terrorism and gang activity comes from there, yet somehow it reflects on Sweden as a whole. I was in Malmö which is a smaller city.

2. I stayed in a hotel for the most of the day and was at a sushi restaurant with some friends before the gig and then I was at the venue and back at the hotel so I didn't really spend much time on the streets. But didn't really see any like vocal minority groups or any rape going on. Saw some poverty going on but that's to be expected.

The concert was amazing though.

Ah that's good. Who was paying at the concert anyways, and how big was the crowd?

Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomine, tuo da Glorium