Post what you're doing right now

Waking up... Trying to decide if Michael Archer is really that fucked in the head that he actually believes all the stuff he's posting in the serious topics, or if he's just trying to argue for the sake of arguing.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Going shopping stuff for school. Notebooks, pencils, maybe some interesting books

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Trying to decide whether to watch classic movies with my Mom, or to play through SPAZ again trying to get 2 of the remaining achievements...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Waking up... Trying to decide if Michael Archer is really that fucked in the head that he actually believes all the stuff he's posting in the serious topics, or if he's just trying to argue for the sake of arguing.

Oh, I think he believes in them. Doesn't make him right about them of course, or even remotely understandable (extremist position often cause that effect), but he believes them.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

i'm polluting my lungs, listening to Avenged Sevenfold, drinking Pepsi; today's a damn good day!

btw that whole thing on what BTG said about Archer, one thing that annoyed me was that he always twisted everything i said, i don't know if he was aware he was doing it...but yea idk what his problem was...

Drinking chocolate milk, and in 2 minutes I'll be playing Star Wars Battle Front 2.

Retired Forum Moderator

Eating Sunflower seeds, trying to draw something... bloody artblock ruins everything... :(

It's hot outside, so I have to stay at home, I'm bored, I don't know what to do. The summer vacations are about to end, man, I feel hopeless.... D:

don't let the art block thing get you down, i have that too from time to time, my escape from it is classical music.

btw that German phrase in your signature, what's it mean? just wondering...

try having art block with mediocre drawing skills. :( I'm trying to get better but I never know what to draw.

Contemplating what I might try for the concept art of Freeman's alien, assuming I ever get my wacom working again. -.-

Retired Forum Moderator

don't let the art block thing get you down, i have that too from time to time, my escape from it is classical music.

btw that German phrase in your signature, what's it mean? just wondering...

Monty Python's the funniest joke. Don't translate it, you will die :mrgreen:

So far I've got this-

Organs at core, muscular appendages with hand-like grippers, inner ear (devolved?) this would allow for extremely good mobility.

Basically it would look like a (jointed?) octopus rotated on an axis or two with hands. Can't quite understand some of the words through the heavy breathing.