Post what you're doing right now

Watching the first episode of MLP.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Playing Borderlands since Deus Ex HR sucks on my computer, even on the lowest possible setting.

My laptop can't even begin to compare to your system stats, and I get a steady 20 FPS with DX11, FXAA High, max Tessellation, Soft Shadows, and 16x Anisotropic filtering... (1366 x 768 rez)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I get very unstable fps rates, ranging from 20 to 60 fps and I can't even enable DirectX because the game gives me an error message if I do.

Sounds like you've got a background process hogging resources, and/or a bad DirectX install...

Ok, I'm going to limit replies on that to the General Chat thread now... lol

On Topic: Now I'm trying to find a way to get Alyxx to be able to play DX:HR without serious issues.

Looking up info about some of the MLP voice actors. Still can't believe that Pinkie Pies singing voice actor was Misa Amane from the English dub Deathnote. That association is not needed.

Also Fluttershy's voice actor and Pinkie Pie's voice actor are one and the same

Looking up info about some of the MLP voice actors. Still can't believe that Pinkie Pies singing voice actor was Misa Amane from the English dub Deathnote. That association is not needed.

Also Fluttershy's voice actor and Pinkie Pie's voice actor are one and the same

Yeah I saw that as well.

Currently looking up the DE:HR problems on ati 5000 series. not sure why as I don't even own the game. O_o

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm now angry about the crap some people write when Ross tells us he's had some problem. Go check out the latest General News post if you want to see what I mean.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Being very, very tired. But i can't go and take a nap now, because then i won't be able to sleep tonight and my sleep schedule will be messed up AGAIN.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wondering if I should post just how much info I can get on each of you...

do me! do me!!!!

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

Wondering if I should post just how much info I can get on each of you...

do me! do me!!!!

Not sure if sexual innuendo was intended.