Post what you're doing right now

that's a win. that's an accursed farmer posting work success win.

WIN!

Thanks!

89EmS.jpg

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

I'm getting set to reinstall Windows... Been having a few issues with the OS causing a 6500 ms or higher ping time, and a download speed of less than .35 mbps.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm getting set to reinstall Windows... Been having a few issues with the OS causing a 6500 ms or higher ping time, and a download speed of less than .35 mbps.

Let's hope the reinstall fixes the problem then.

Actually, the problem went away when I left my laptop off, unplugged, and battery out for 2 days... I'm just going to reinstall because I somehow fucked up the system restore files, and now have 20GB of unusable space on my drive. Also, because it now takes upwards of 3 minutes just to start Windows. That's longer than it's ever taken for any other OS I've ever used. (I think it may be because of one too many BSoD)

I have a legit code for Windows, so the disk image I torrented isn't even remotely illegal.

Now if I could just find one that actually works to boot from...

Writing on my Ipod, trying to wake up, dress up and go to school. :(

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Listening to some Midnight Oil songs, hope it will makes me feel better. I'm not affraid but I feel strangly confused.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"