Post what you're doing right now

waiting for the Dragon Nest servers to come back online. I already know I lost all that XP and money from that dungeon I completed as it crashed. <_

Retired Forum Moderator

debating changing my signature again...i like it, but i could do better..

edit: okay this is weird...i googled myself and found out i have a twitter account..apparently i made the thing to comment on one "tweet" a youtuber made...i thought it was pretty interesting to mention, i really doubt that i'll use it for anything. i don't even know what the hell twitter is for, apparently i have 5 followers for no apparent reason.

what i'm doing right now..going to bed.

Just woke up and am beginning my morning ritual of listening to music and checking the forums. about to go have a nice big bowl of cheerios.

Retired Forum Moderator

Banned for using a mobile during the lesson! wait... wrong topic

I'm doing homework now. Wikipedia helps me much. And AF forum.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Posting on the forums during my lunch break. Most of the images are blocked as well as youtube. So I suppose I'll have to actually express my ideas and feelings with words as unusual as that seems.

Posting on the forums during my lunch break. Most of the images are blocked as well as youtube. So I suppose I'll have to actually express my ideas and feelings with words as unusual as that seems.

HOWDUUDUIT????????????????????

Hi Friend.

I'm going to bed soon. School starts tomorrow again and i kind of want to be awake during the first day.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Waiting for HL2 to finish downloading on Steam. Was getting some glitches with lighting, so I'm redownloading local content.

Testing lighting solutions in Maya, spending the render downtime on forums.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.