Post what you're doing right now

Drinking a half-and-half mix of Fanta Orange, and Fanta Strawberry... About to start watching Tron Legacy.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Drinking a half-and-half mix of Fanta Orange, and Fanta Strawberry... About to start watching Tron Legacy.

Tron Legacy is such a cool-looking flick...

Well, I haven't watched it yet... I just downloaded the blu-ray of it from someone who has a copy pre-release... I loved the original, so even if this sucks, it should at least keep me awake until the end.

Tron Legacy is such a cool-looking flick...

Well, I haven't watched it yet... I just downloaded the blu-ray of it from someone who has a copy pre-release... I loved the original, so even if this sucks, it should at least keep me awake until the end.

It... sucks.

Trying to keep up with Alyxx so I can reply to every comment she makes on a thread, it is tiring.

Good freaking luck with that. Ross Scott himself can't keep up with our queen Alyxx here.

Trying to keep up with Alyxx so I can reply to every comment she makes on a thread, it is tiring.

If you make that your mission, I can assure you'll be busy for the rest of the day.

Or in my case the rest of the night... ugh

Trying to find a reason to continue living that isn't just to see the end of the Freeman's Mind series...

Good freaking luck with that. Ross Scott himself can't keep up with our queen Alyxx here.

Ross is actually one of the least active members. He only got a head start from all the news posts.

Playing Dragon Age 2 whenever a "Forum Unavailable" message pops up... Getting a lot of game time in...