Why does Scott have to move so often.?

Moving to Poland was (afaik) an april fools joke, moving to LA was to work directly at the Machinima hq, later moving back, as working at machinma caused loads of work hours and plunging productivity at the same time (as far as I can recall).

Moving to Poland was (afaik) an april fools joke, moving to LA was to work directly at the Machinima hq, later moving back, as working at machinma caused loads of work hours and plunging productivity at the same time (as far as I can recall).

Maybe his moving to Poland wasn't really April Fools's joke? :roll:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Even though he specifically said it was?

Where did he say that?

I'm not even sure if you were serious on that first post, but I guess he didn't specifically say it was a joke. It's pretty obvious, though.

In other news, I've moved to Poland. I guess that's kind of weird since I don't speak Polish, but you know how it is. Poland is neat, it has buses and stuff. Trusty web guy Dave Donaldson will make a news post for me when the video goes up, since I may be asleep by then, what with me being in Poland and all.

You know, your "sued by VALVe" joke almost cost you half of your below-average IQ fanbase. I checked Facepunch and someone actually started a thread mourning the loss of Accursed Farms, which was promptly locked and the creator was banned.
Yeah that happens pretty much every April Fool's Day. I used to think I'd shed a certain portion of my fanbase each year' date=' but I'm guessing these are the same people that signed the Left 4 Dead 2 and Modern Warfare boycotts.[/quote']

That sounds pretty sarcastic to me. Unless you know something I don't?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I'm not even sure if you were serious on that first post, but I guess he didn't specifically say it was a joke. It's pretty obvious, though.

In other news, I've moved to Poland. I guess that's kind of weird since I don't speak Polish, but you know how it is. Poland is neat, it has buses and stuff. Trusty web guy Dave Donaldson will make a news post for me when the video goes up, since I may be asleep by then, what with me being in Poland and all.

You know, your "sued by VALVe" joke almost cost you half of your below-average IQ fanbase. I checked Facepunch and someone actually started a thread mourning the loss of Accursed Farms, which was promptly locked and the creator was banned.
Yeah that happens pretty much every April Fool's Day. I used to think I'd shed a certain portion of my fanbase each year' date=' but I'm guessing these are the same people that signed the Left 4 Dead 2 and Modern Warfare boycotts.[/quote']

imgmacjokerlaugh.jpg

Only Ross knows the truth ;)

It's a main factor of Ross being a god of Machinima where the Combine will try at any wake to try and kill him.

But, since he is Freeman in some form they pursue him, so he skips from time to time into different dimensions. Of course after getting so far and every time Ross almost kills Breen, he wakes up as though it was a dream. But whenever he tries to remember anything, it's as if it was real... As if it cannot be explained, so every time this happens he felt like he had to move to another location ever since.

I just... I don't even...

Poland, East Coast USA ? Is Scott being chased or is he running away from someone or something?
It's sort of like this, except not exactly:

zoa0H6hCCE8

Poland, East Coast USA ? Is Scott being chased or is he running away from someone or something?
It's sort of like this, except not exactly:

zoa0H6hCCE8

That's too much overdramatized :)

So, yeah, not exactly like this ;)

I don't know quite what to make of that, other than that you're living in a wasteland of nuclear fallout right now?

I got it. Ross is The Lone Wanderer from Fallout 3.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I don't know quite what to make of that, other than that you're living in a wasteland of nuclear fallout right now?

I got it. Ross is The Lone Wanderer from Fallout 3.

Not lone 8-)

SO what, was he in Poland or not? >_> I'm confused.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Yes.

Yes you are confused... Once again, I can only reiterate:

Joker_laughing.gif

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it.

But why make Poland for an April Fools joke?

I agree though, Ross does seem to move around a lot. Maybe he should have a caravan, with a recording booth as a trailer!

Not lone 8-)

Wow, you sure like making those vague hints! Nie martw się! Tak, bardzo!

Really though, I appreciate your self-control, from everyone.

"Czasami można znaleźć naprawdę fajne perełki."