Riddles

Sign in to follow this  

he's just making guesses

And my guesses happened to be right. The only riddle I truly really knew the answer to was the "what's greater than God" one. I'm sorry my guesses are usually correct, and I'm sorry that they look like I asked uncle Google, there's nothing I can do to prove that I didn't. Also why go into Pissy Boss Mode for something so trivial? (no pun intended).

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Not pissy, I just dislike the way you act sometimes and I take a controlling standpoint because I have a lot of seniority on this forum and I know the way things should generally work so I'll point out the mistake you made and nip the problem before a mod has to deal with a bigger problem later on.

Anyways, riddles...

I'm as strong as iron

And black as the night,

I'll keep you alive

If you use me just right.

What am I?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

There is no emotion;

there is peace.

There is no ignorance;

there is knowledge.

There is no passion;

there is serenity.

There is no death;

there is the Force.

Riddles of the Sith to get into the Enclave on Korriban.

No one got my riddle at the bottom of page 2 :(

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Alright, if I get this guess right I'm finished: An Anvil.

Nope

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Not pissy, I just dislike the way you act sometimes and I take a controlling standpoint because I have a lot of seniority on this forum and I know the way things should generally work so I'll point out the mistake you made and nip the problem before a mod has to deal with a bigger problem later on.

Anyways, riddles...

I'm as strong as iron

And black as the night,

I'll keep you alive

If you use me just right.

What am I?

anger, hate, rage. One of those I think

non-euclidean fuck machine

No, Psychotic's was closer. It's a material thing. When you get it, you'll realize that it's quite literal.

Nope. Here I'll put it in spoiler and we can move on and you can yell at me as to how retarded my amswer was:

A Frying Pan

"There is no truth" must be true in order to not be contradictory, which is a contradiction of the fact that it states.

It's not a paradox, it's just a premise with a fallacy in it, like asking "Can God make a weight so heavy that he cannot lift it?" or "What's north of the north pole?".

Welcome to the wonderful world of destroying Relativism.

"There is no truth" must be true in order to not be contradictory, which is a contradiction of the fact that it states.

It's not a paradox, it's just a premise with a fallacy in it, like asking "Can God make a weight so heavy that he cannot lift it?" or "What's north of the north pole?".

media_preview.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.sharenator.com%2Ft259690_MY_HEAD_IS_FULL_OF_FUCK_How_many_Continents_are_there-s450x268-236907-580.jpg

Wait, is that a riddle or not?

media_preview.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.sharenator.com%2Ft259690_MY_HEAD_IS_FULL_OF_FUCK_How_many_Continents_are_there-s450x268-236907-580.jpg

Wait, is that a riddle or not?

It's how you poke a hole in half of the things Nietzsche believed, and how to take apart modern liberal protestant Christianity, so as to return them to evangelism.

Basically, things like "All truth claims cannot be trusted" is a truth claim which therefore under its own terms cannot be trusted. Or "Things that can be experienced with the 5 senses make sense, and things that cannot be sensed with the 5 senses are nonsense. Therefore there is more sense in what defines 'DOG' than 'GOD'." is itself a concept that can only be comprehended and not sensed with the 5 senses, therefore it is nonsense.

A man's driving down the

road with his son and they get

in a crash. Two ambulances come

and take the man and his son to

different hospitals. The son goes

into the operating room, the

doctor looks at him and says, 'I

can't operate on this boy. He's

my son.' How's that possible?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

"What's north of the north pole?"

The answer to that question is "nothing".

The doctor one: The doctor is the boy's mother.

Here's one:

Two fathers and two sons sat down at a table. There are four apples on the table. Each takes one apple and eats it. There is one apple left on the table after this. How can this be?