Riddles

Sign in to follow this  

A coin.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

A man was running a booth at the local state fair. A teenage couple came up to him. The man told the teenaged boy, "I bet you I could write your exact weight on this piece of paper. If I win, you give me $25. If I lose, I give you $25. Deal?"

The teenaged boy looked at the man, then to his girlfriend, and noticed that the man had no scale. She was thinking what he was thinking: 'No matter what weight he guesses, I'll just pick a different weight.' He agrees to the terms. However, the teenaged boy soon begrudgingly pays the man $25.

How did this happen?

Donut!

You got it.

Wow, I didn't even know that was the answer, because the riddle is so similar to this one.

What has no start, no end and no middle?

And just to spoil the fun, the answer is also donut.

Sick of the people on the internet, always moanin'. They just moan.

- Karl Pilkington

I have a head, a tail, but never any legs. What am I?

2 answer, a fish, or a coin.

- Karl Pilkington

A man was running a booth at the local state fair. A teenage couple came up to him. The man told the teenaged boy, "I bet you I could write your exact weight on this piece of paper. If I win, you give me $25. If I lose, I give you $25. Deal?"

The teenaged boy looked at the man, then to his girlfriend, and noticed that the man had no scale. She was thinking what he was thinking: 'No matter what weight he guesses, I'll just pick a different weight.' He agrees to the terms. However, the teenaged boy soon begrudgingly pays the man $25.

How did this happen?

The man was running a weighing booth?

- Karl Pilkington

How did this happen?

He wrote "Your Exact Weight" on the paper.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

A = B

B = C

C = D

A =/= D

What is A, and what is D? (this is not a math problem)

Easy, A is A and D is D.

- Karl Pilkington

Good, you are not burdened by the distractions of pointless words implanted in a question. You are correct.

What room have absolutely no walls at all?

- Karl Pilkington

Mushroom.

You just entered a house and see two doors. In one of the rooms there is a 500 megawatt laser kill net and 400 megawatt laser kill net in the next room. You only have a peanut butter cookie, a box of spaghetti, and the clothing you are wearing. You must pick a door and go through it. Beyond that door is the door to freedom. If you don't pick a door you will be shot with a 500 gigawatt laser. How do you get out?