A study about you guys!

The other way to do it is via the Ross Scott method: Record a "demo" of your playthrough and then play the "demo" back (will be a hands free process as it's playing) at a highly reduced speed in order to record smooth gameplay.

Some problems, such as the laser sight on the rocket launcher, will be apparent but it's possibly the best way to do it.

well setbacks abound. I have bought 3 and fried 2 video capture cards and a hectic schedule is screwing with any chance for interviews.

What your not crazy too?

well until I can figure out what the eff is wrong with my setup Ill just start with the articles and other written components.

What your not crazy too?

Well my inner demons have come to light in this project. I am screwed, I probably wont graduate high school this year and I can only blame myself. sorry for not keeping my word on using this site in my project. my social anxiety, procrastination, utter lack of motivation, and inability to ask for help have screwed me and left you all hanging. I apologize for not following through and in an hour I get to go to my board to explain why I failed to do any work whatsoever on a year long project. summer school here I come.

What your not crazy too?

well I guess I passed... Somehow I did get to use this site in my presentation after all.

What your not crazy too?