The Allitteration Game

Window-washing women willingly watch while William wonders whether wallabies will waltz.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

BOB LOBLAW LOBS LAW BOMB ON BOB LOBLAW'S LAW BLOG

I have no idea as to whether or not this is alliteration.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Surprisingly, Srake stopped mid-step. Some say he should've swung his sword. Stead' he stayed his blade.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Trepidatious Tim traipsed trillfully throughout the tower, treading tiles 'til Thomas tasked Ted to try to tell Tim that trekking transiently through towers truncated Thomas' team.

Tim told Ted that Thomas' team teemed taxingly, truly Tim tranquilized Thomas' tribulation. Ted talked to Tim 'til Thomas trepanned Tim then took tea to Ted.

And then of course, the ever popular, Voila! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands VIVIFIED, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently voracious violation of VOLITION! The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain. For the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Hah ha ha, a ha ha! Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V. ( I CAN BE ORIGINAL, I JUST DON'T WANT TO ); )

Crate City! For all your creative crate needs!

My simian skills saw me safely.

The ruptured rusty rods reveal a rift!

Rocky the... rocket ranger...

... sorry, had to do it.

While William Washed Windows Women Wondered Why William Was Washing Windows With White Wrappers.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA