The Remove-One-Letter-From-A-Title Thread

Metal Gear Sold

The metal gear was for sale, but now it's been sold. May god help us all

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

Lol I was gonna do Ed Faction next except mine was gonna be "Eddy takes over Mars." However, the adventures of Eddy continue.

Ed Dead Redemption

Eddy takes to the outlaw life only to get shot.

Retired Forum Moderator

The Lion Kin

In this mockumentary based in part by both Dian Fossey's "Gorillas in the Mist" as well Edgar Rice Burroughs's "Tarzan", a boy is left alone in sub-Saharan Africa during a tragic accident during a safari. There, the boy is raised by pride of lions, until taken in by some humans. He then becomes an animal activist trying to save the lion population.

Stars Pauly Shore as the Man-Cat and the movie is derided by everyone as being worse than Bio-Dome.

Alph Centauri

A space colonization game starring a Pikmin character

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

I want to marry both Rarity and Jeb ;)

----

Porcupine Tee

Steven Wilson writes songs about golf.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

XD

Biosock

A sock goes so long without being washed it starts showing signs of life.

Retired Forum Moderator

I want to marry both Rarity and Jeb ;)

8-) I'm not complaining. Not when it involves a guy like you~ *whips on a pair of sunglasses* Oh yeah, still got these pick-up-line skillzz. XD

Also LOL, Biosock. XD

iTanic

The new and improved version of Titanic, brought to you by Apple. They promise - "Unsinkable".

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

System Sock

Well no wonder the game didn't work, there was a sock jammed into my system

Retired Forum Moderator

Allout: New Vegas

This video game begins after you run completely out of money gambling. You're 'all out' of money. You try to regain your fortunes in the city of Vegas. How will you do it? Reminiscent of Grand Theft Auto except the trick here is to make your fortunes without being prosecuted. Beyond that, you can do anything ;)

Licker Heroes

A band of large-tongued adventurers travel the lands in order to lick everything they can.

Retired Forum Moderator

Baddest of the Bans

Forum moderators battle for worst ban reason, AKA the Ban The Person Above You thread on every forum ever

Homefont

T̺̩͍̹́H̖̟ͬ̊̒E͙̼̼̪͕̜̦ ̿N͖͗͊̋͒Ő͍͇̳̝̖Ȑ̻̘̤̻̦̎ͯ̒TH̜͍̖̩̱̯̗̀ ͆ͯͮ̐͆̿̒K̠̟̖̞͉͙O̤͕̟͖̰͌ͧ̀R͙̫̋ͬͯ̂̀̏̓E̝̠̜̠̝̝͖̽ͩͩ̋͒̿̐A̙̜͕̭̔̒ͤ̆̉ͪ̒N͈͕̭̥̠͕͕̒̽S̟͎͖̫̞̿̍̇ͥͪ̆̾ ̞͍̺̼̠͔̒̈̓͌̽̊̾H̼A͗ͧͮ̚V̭͕̝̞͕̺̗͛̏ͮͭ̇ͪ͗E̹͈̰͙ͭ̑̎̊́ͪ ͍̲̙͙̞͙͚͑̄́ͪT̞̫̫̱͚̉̍A̘K̪̪̪̹̩̠̈E̝̱̾N̩͒ͩ̄ͪ̏̀ ̻́͗͌O̺͇̣ͭV͈͕͎̲̈E͕̥ͣͧ̋̒̔ͯR̝̥͚ͬ̓̍ͧ̚ͅ ͓̄̊͐O̰̰̯̞̮͕̎̇͂̈U̫͇̤̥̮͕R̰̘̬̣̈́̌ͧͬ̌̓ ̮͇͂ͬ̋ͫͭF̪̜̞̞͖̽O̩͓͚̝̠̮̠͌̒̌͆Ṇ̩̞̮̦̬̍̃͊ͫ̒ͥT̰̭͈̓̒͒̿̚S̺̳͐ͭ̉ͅ!̲̺͎̰͇̹ͯ͋͗!̖͇̼̖̜ͥͬ̋ͦ̃̿ͫͅ!͈͎̍̒͛̊ͦ͒̚ͅ

Retired Forum Moderator

Sin City: A Dam To Kill For

Pretty much GTA III-era Liberty City, wherein the Cochrane Dam is a hotly contested stronghold for the Shoreside gangs.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Skat 3

The third installment in a really disgusting series that should never have been made in the first place.

Retired Forum Moderator

Tony Hawk's Pro Skate 5

It was the Chosen One. It was said that it would bring back the franchise, not destroy it some more.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Tony Hawk's Shed

I think we've got a new winner for worst Tony Hawk game, because in this one you're just a tool shed fixing up your board

World in Conflic

It's a documentary about every movie/show that focuses around a criminal character.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.