The Remove-One-Letter-From-A-Title Thread

BlazBlue: Calamity Tigger

A fighting game about preventing the end of the world from a hyperactive illiterate tiger.

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

@Jeb: Lol I actually forgot about that post. I just looked at my steam library and sims 3 was right there and I guess I subconsciously channeled that post.

Phase Shit

A shitty ripoff of Guitar Hero.

Bahaha

T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat

Bunch of Russian's answer a telephone.

Retired Forum Moderator

XDD T.A.L.K.E.R! Oh my gosh.

Kerbal Pace Program

Management has been informed by multiple customer reviews that the rockets fly too fast and pose an issue towards the health and well-being of its passengers. Your spaceships now fly at walking speed. :D Have fun!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Left 4 Dad

My traitorous girlfriend left me for my dad.

(The next 2 are also gonna be dad related. :P)

Retired Forum Moderator

Manos: The Hands of Fat

Not really sure how to explain this one

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

XD Oh god. You're making such sick jokes today, Rarity.

The Walking Dad

It's a game cause he's usually sitting on his fat ass. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

XD I'm not sorry in the least. Though this next one sounds like it could be an actual movie plot. Stupid name aside.

Thief: Dadly Shadows

a professional thief must come to terms with his late fathers disapproval

I also have a list XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Evil Dad

Pretty self explanatory really.

Killer is Dad

a young boy finds out his father is a hitman

That's the last of my "dad jokes" for now.

Retired Forum Moderator

XD Don't worry, I got ya.

Dad Rising

The apocalypse has begun!

-------

Dad Island

A lovely vacation spot. not for moms.

Pants vs. Zombies

Zombies struggle with dressing themselves during onset of rigor mortis

Retired Forum Moderator

Rarity, I love you so fucking much.

----

American McGee's Lice

An RTS in which Alice is trapped in Wonderland, and the headlice she contracted in her IRL hospital bed have to go in and save her.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Binky! You whore! XD First you ask to marry me, now you're hitting on Rarity!? Goodness me! :P

Tubo Dismount

Where you find yourself in an amusement park, riding down tubes that dismount you into the air from your board, and possibly to your death.

-------

Binky! You whore! XD First you ask to marry me, now you're hitting on Rarity!? Goodness me! :P

Uh oh! He's cheating! ;)

OT:Quak.

Basically Duck Hunt.With old school FPS gameplay.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Promtheus

a movie about bunch of scientist trying to remeber their prom party on a different planet.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Meal Gear Solid

America creates a giant robot that can launch a pizza delivery anywhere on the planet

Retired Forum Moderator

Meal Gear Solid

America creates a giant robot that can launch a pizza delivery anywhere on the planet

Domino%E2%80%99s-Pizza-says-its-app-is-now-its-biggest-sales-channel.jpg

Close enough. Also, we're so lazy af that we made an app so that we don't have to call....

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA