Videos on hold

Gah, I should be OUT of this maze by now. If these assholes would stop dicking my snuff film producer around, I could have made the jump to hyperspace and gotten out of here HOURS or even DAYS ago.

Gah, I should be OUT of this maze by now. If these assholes would stop dicking my snuff film producer around, I could have made the jump to hyperspace and gotten out of here HOURS or even DAYS ago.
You expect to get out of there? Your luck is incomparable. You have the worst luck of any intelligent organism EVER.

If it looks like Machinima will kill Freeman's Mind, I'd say everyone should download the videos before they get taken down. Keep the series alive. And if it does get pulled, then we all re-upload them on our channels and keep circulating the tapes.

Let's also organize a raid on Machinima. Some payback will be nice.

If it looks like Machinima will kill Freeman's Mind, I'd say everyone should download the videos before they get taken down. Keep the series alive. And if it does get pulled, then we all re-upload them on our channels and keep circulating the tapes.

Let's also organize a raid on Machinima. Some payback will be nice.

I suggest WAIT WITH ANY action and let Ross work it out before you do anything crazy. He decides what happens, in the end. 8-)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

In a worse case scenario you could make a "spiritual sequel" on another non-machina platform... You have the fanbase, and a rose by any other name.... is Trigun Maximum.

...Anime commentaries? Or some sort of shonen-esque machinima series?

Neither are ideas I'm big on, but Ross does a variety of stuff, so...

You shouldn't jump to conclusions without doing basic research. Trigun Maximum was released after Trigun, when the original magazine that published it died, and so it is a continuation under a slightly different name. Similar deal with Rozen Maiden and Rozen Maiden II. That's the meaning I intended which I thought was obvious if you knew or looked up the title of the series.

In a worse case scenario you could make a "spiritual sequel" on another non-machina platform... You have the fanbase, and a rose by any other name.... is Trigun Maximum.

...Anime commentaries? Or some sort of shonen-esque machinima series?

Neither are ideas I'm big on, but Ross does a variety of stuff, so...

You shouldn't jump to conclusions without doing basic research. Trigun Maximum was released after Trigun, when the original magazine that published it died, and so it is a continuation under a slightly different name. Similar deal with Rozen Maiden and Rozen Maiden II. That's the meaning I intended which I thought was obvious if you knew or looked up the title of the series.

Nightow changed publishers to Shonen Gahosha and the series continued to be serialized in Young King Ours magazine. Due to the original publisher retaining the name Trigun, Nightow had to change the title to Trigun MAXIMUM, which isn't a sequel; just a new name for the rest of the same series.

Anyways, on topic. it should be said without a second thought that we are Ross' angry mob, ready to... become an angry mob on his mark.

Anyone have links to the stories Tastychainsaws, CooL, and awesome_ninja allude to? From where I'm standing it looks less deals with the devil and more "Jam as many 14 year olds playing COD up against Freeman's mind as possible".

I've never been a huge fan of Machinima because of the annotations or the autoplay. I really don't care what scorpion from mortal kombat is up to now.

Anyone have links to the stories Tastychainsaws, CooL, and awesome_ninja allude to? From where I'm standing it looks less deals with the devil and more "Jam as many 14 year olds playing COD up against Freeman's mind as possible".

I've never been a huge fan of Machinima because of the annotations or the autoplay. I really don't care what scorpion from mortal kombat is up to now.

The story I was referring to was the one from KSIOlajidebt (FIFA 12 clips) which happened about 10 months ago, but it appears that his video rant about Machinima video was since removed.

I'm sure there are enough stories on the internet about it, this isn't a Machinima flame thread...

I feel his pain, Ross is a really good guy, and it is really pisses me off that this might happen, he is a very good and hard worker.

Anything i can do to help let me know

Just to let you know, I'm a great strategist, so if we are doing anything physical, let me know and I'll figure out the best way to implement...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Also, feel free to use donations to hire lawyers and/or mercenaries.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I'm optimistic about the long term, but for the near future I'm really hoping things don't escalate to the point where I need legal help.

Say you start a legal fund on Kickstarter; I know people would contribute. The resentment against Machinima alone would be enough to garner you a couple thousand.

I would definitely contribute to that. I'll admit I've never donated money to Mr. Scott before since he never made it seem like he needed or really wanted the money, but if he seriously needs a lawyer, I'd gladly give him a couple hundred to help him out. All of us here want you to continue making videos, Mr. Scott, so you say the word and we'll help you in whatever way we can.

If things go south hopefully you'll still be able to get away with the show and possibly find somewhere else to publish it or whatever.

Hell even Rooster Teeth might be up for it.

If things go south hopefully you'll still be able to get away with the show and possibly find somewhere else to publish it or whatever.

Hell even Rooster Teeth might be up for it.

I don't know if RoosterTeeth would be the right place to go knocking.

Hat tips and good days