Videos on hold

Chillout, people... ;)

Ross has said that this is a very serious matter and it could jeopardize the future of Freeman's Mind. I think we have reason to panic.

Chillout, people... ;)

Ross has said that this is a very serious matter and it could jeopardize the future of Freeman's Mind. I think we have reason to panic.

Stiring it up even more here won't help it. I've been panicking more than anyone at the forums... :roll: It's time to take it easy and trust Ross on this.

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

j9n0w5.jpg

How much of FM does machinima own?

I mean, can Ross just take it and move it somewhere else or is it machinima or nothing?

That's what worries me :(

From my perspective, Machinima is not so nice or moreover "growth and team changing"as lightly descrived in the blog entry... The term I'd use is more like "total chaos and no respect for creators" :P

I heard from another Machinima producer that Machinima was laying off some of their producers and directors. We can hope that this excludes Ross.

Success is buried deep in a garden of failure. You will eventually find it... if you look hard enough.

"You're a cop. I'm an undercover cop. The rules are different."

Why is the video on his page Episode 40? Shouldn't it be 44? Machinima needs to step it up. Also they should plan their contract changes at better times. Or just not change Ross' contract at all considering he's basically the only reason anyone watches Machinima other than a few other shows. Mostly just Gamer Poop, though.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I love your nick... XD

Who, mine? :3

Success is buried deep in a garden of failure. You will eventually find it... if you look hard enough.

"You're a cop. I'm an undercover cop. The rules are different."

Gimme a goddamned update, I'm sick and tired of waiting near the mouth of this tunnel.

Show some respect. Ross will make an update as soon as he knows something. He always respects his fans. There is no update because he has nothing new/significant to say. Deal with it.

Gimme a goddamned update, I'm sick and tired of waiting near the mouth of this tunnel.

Show some respect. Ross will make an update as soon as he knows something. He always respects his fans. There is no update because he has nothing new/significant to say. Deal with it.

As mentioned above, I think you missed the joke. There's no need to be quite so defensive.