Videos on hold

Gimme a goddamned update, I'm sick and tired of waiting near the mouth of this tunnel.

Show some respect. Ross will make an update as soon as he knows something. He always respects his fans. There is no update because he has nothing new/significant to say. Deal with it.

As they said, just calm down. The guy was clearly joking, that's more or less what Freeman would say. You don't have to be so quick to snap at people. Anyway, Mr. Scott will finish the negotiations with machinima when he does, I'm fine with waiting and if I weren't, I'd be pissed at machinima not Mr. Scott.

What He Said ^, i am more then happy to wait as long as it takes (hoping things go well though and not to the bad).

Well, in HLPrincess' defense, it's hard to understand a joke when there is little indication that it is meant as a joke. Some quotation marks or a smiley would've helped with that. Otherwise you could easily come across as a jerk.

But yeah, I'm sure we'll get an update when there are news on the issue.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Looks like the Freeman's Mind "megamonth" is going to happen after all, if Ross releases all the episodes he's finished simultaneously.

In other news, Episode 1 of Freeman's Mind has just broken the 4,000,000 mark! Congratulations Ross!

In other news, Episode 1 of Freeman's Mind has just broken the 4,000,000 mark! Congratulations Ross!

Oh wow! Thanks for great news! :lol: Mixed feelings with all this Machinima thing. But still, it's a success! :D

And I'm not such a good fortune teller to see weather someone is a jerk or not on the Internet. So yeah I assume the simplest thing (this must be a jerk), where there is a lack of a smiley or anything to have a context. Situation is quite tense so I don't have such a good sense of humor nowadays :roll:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Awesome! Coffee and Doritos for everyone!

Yeah!!! When do I get mine?

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

He still has a webpage over there.
This is literally the first I've heard of it (they never told me). Hell, accursedfarms was started BECAUSE I couldn't get a webpage with Machinima a while back.

Maybe Ross is in charge of that page and he just hasn't gotten around to updating it?
I don't know how to update it, I've had to depend on web code people to update that page. I generally have to ask them at least 3 times in order to do so, and it hasn't really kept up. Same for the Civil Protection Christmas episode. My biggest goal for the website is to get help to set up a template system so I can personally create new episode pages.

Any updates ?
Nothing. They were supposed to contact me, but I think it's fairly clear they won't. I've sent another email to hopefully get things resolved.

Why don't you just leave Machinima?.

If they give you trouble for the contact, get a lawyer.

They don't own Half-Life. Valve does.

They don't own Freeman's Mind either. That was your idea. It won't 'work' without you.

They don't own Freeman's Mind either. That was your idea. It won't 'work' without you.

How can you know that? How can you know that their contract doesn't say something along the lines of: "Machinima owns the rights to every video/show posted under them."?

For example, my contract with my job specifically stated that all intellectual property that I create during that contract, belongs to them.

How can you know that? How can you know that their contract doesn't say something along the lines of: "Machinima owns the rights to every video/show posted under them."?

For example, my contract with my job specifically stated that all intellectual property that I create during that contract, belongs to them.

Well. One can argue that the content was created while 'off the job', not at work hq or something along those lines.

Well. One can argue that the content was created while 'off the job', not at work hq or something along those lines.

And that wouldn't change things, because the contract doesn't state: "during work-hours (on-duty)", but instead tells: "during continuance of his employment". Which also includes the time off the job.

Machinima owns Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection through contract. THE END.

:roll: I wonder what Ross would think reading all that. Why do you keep on making things up instead of waiting for facts? :P

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Why do you keep on making things up instead of waiting for facts? :P

Because if there's two things the internet hates, it's factual information and waiting :lol:

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Why do you keep on making things up instead of waiting for facts? :P

Because if there's two things the internet hates, it's factual information and waiting :lol:

And opinions that don't agree with your own

non-euclidean fuck machine