Videos on hold

I say that we just boycott all Machinima.com videos until they finally start working with Mr.Scott and allow him to make more videos

Done and done. 'course I don't watch any other machinima.com videos beyond Ross's anyway, so...

I require more entertaining videos to watch in order to be happy.

Machimina has gotten a huge load of hatred and spiders from me.

It took six years to get a physics degree. Don't do what I did, try engineering or social studies.

I require more entertaining videos to watch in order to be happy.

Machimina has gotten a huge load of hatred and spiders from me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6LbDklTt7v8AmBf2gY7h62Z4j5zAoJkguZ2n3C81o8twN4Dq6

Comes with free hatred if you choose the "Send to Machinima" option on Amazon.com

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

My patience is slowly ending.... Ehhhh... :eh:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I don't think it's that simple... :roll:

Maybe it isnt....but I am trying to analyze the situation from a viewer standpoint since well there are alot of Machinima.com Directors who are being kept in the dark on wtf is going on...especially if they have been a partner with Machinima.com for a long time, so to see this happen.....aswell as the constant layoffs from alot of departments that Machinima.com has had for a while....it seems like the Machinima filmmaking industry aswell as gaming in general are starting to fall flat if it was on the stock market....it looks like it is going downhill instead of up

Here's what I can say:

Machinima.com wants to do major changes to my contract regarding payment and rights to the videos. Some of this would be positive, some of this would be negative. I need to discuss the specifics of this with them so I can make an informed decision one way or another. This is what I've been trying to do since this news was dropped on me mid-December. Having any communication on this has been very difficult. Meanwhile, all videos are on hold and everyone is frustrated, me more than anyone.

Ross Scott doesn't wear ties. You know why? Because he's a rebel.

The day they try to enforce the slave code on you, let them know there could be an ACCIDENT in the internet. And by ACCIDENT I mean BOMB the site.

(FM reference)

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

This is what I think is going to happen:

"I hope irate fans don't do anything too rash"

*Goes to machinima.com*

Network error 482. Somebody shot the server with a 12 Gauge, please contact your administrator.

"Well..."

I'm joking of course. I'm not gonna go to machinima.com.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.