Videos on hold

Some news: I finally got in touch with Machinima last week, they want to make an offer, but it's still taking them a while to put it together, so I'm still in the dark about what's going to be happening. In the meantime, I still can't release new vides until this is settled one way or another.

I hate to ask, but will you be finishing the downloadable versions of FM 43 and 44 soon or are those lower priority now?
I plan to, but the outcome of negotiations with machinima may determined how that happens.

Ross has said that this is a very serious matter and it could jeopardize the future of Freeman's Mind. I think we have reason to panic.
I have some more information now than when I wrote that. I think it's very unlikely the series will be permanently jeopardized anymore, with or without Machinima, but this is still a mess until it gets resolved.

I heard from another Machinima producer that Machinima was laying off some of their producers and directors. We can hope that this excludes Ross.
It does, I'm not an employee there, I only was for a few months in 2009.

Why don't you just leave Machinima?.
I still get some income from them, plus communication has been going so slowly, even if I stated over and over again I wanted to leave, it would probably take them a few weeks to actually make it happen.

Machinima owns Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection through contract. THE END
No, it's not that simple at all or anything that has been posted here.

Be carefull what you sign Ross, you might sign a contract with no end time and end up like that other guy.

It took six years to get a physics degree. Don't do what I did, try engineering or social studies.

Be carefull what you sign Ross, you might sign a contract with no end time and end up like that other guy.

Seeing as how he still works with machinma he already has.

I don't know what's in the contract. So I'm just going to mosey on outta here.

Me neither, but lots of people sure seem too. I wonder where they get all these insider tips, I say sarcastically.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

From what I can tell...this affects anyone who was apart of the Happy Hour pilot project that Machinima created last year....that is what I can tell...but I have no idea

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

From what I can tell...this affects anyone who was apart of the Happy Hour pilot project that Machinima created last year....that is what I can tell...but I have no idea

Well, what do you exactly mean? Freeman's Mind is included into "Happy Hour".

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I mean anyone who has been a Machinima director who was apart of Happy Hour has been affected, for example....Arby N The Chief creator and mastermind, Jon CJ Graham isnt able to get any videos released until April.... he did actually try and negotiate with Machinima.com and release 1 last episode of Arby N The Chiefs Bytes miniseries he had, so when he can resume in april he could start fresh with views galore, but I think it could be due to some people not being able to release weekly content and that is why Ross's videos are not being uploaded by Machinima.com he has tried what he was able to, to release content when it was able to be done.

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

I mean anyone who has been a Machinima director who was apart of Happy Hour has been affected, for example....Arby N The Chief creator and mastermind, Jon CJ Graham isnt able to get any videos released until April.... he did actually try and negotiate with Machinima.com and release 1 last episode of Arby N The Chiefs Bytes miniseries he had, so when he can resume in april he could start fresh with views galore, but I think it could be due to some people not being able to release weekly content and that is why Ross's videos are not being uploaded by Machinima.com he has tried what he was able to, to release content when it was able to be done.

I don't think it's that simple... :roll:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I don't think it's that simple... :roll:

Maybe it isnt....but I am trying to analyze the situation from a viewer standpoint since well there are alot of Machinima.com Directors who are being kept in the dark on wtf is going on...especially if they have been a partner with Machinima.com for a long time, so to see this happen.....aswell as the constant layoffs from alot of departments that Machinima.com has had for a while....it seems like the Machinima filmmaking industry aswell as gaming in general are starting to fall flat if it was on the stock market....it looks like it is going downhill instead of up

Man, I let out a huge sigh of relief when I read Mr. Scott's update. Hope the negotiation goes well, and most importantly, the man gets paid.

We're in the home stretch here in the series. The more dosh in Mr. Scott's pockets, the more creative he can afford to be.

Man, I let out a huge sigh of relief when I read Mr. Scott's update. Hope the negotiation goes well, and most importantly, the man gets paid.

We're in the home stretch here in the series. The more dosh in Mr. Scott's pockets, the more creative he can afford to be.

That only applies the the movie he's making.

Me neither, but lots of people sure seem too. I wonder where they get all these insider tips, I say sarcastically.

I read this article not a long time ago stating that the majority of today's machinima directors have signed away their 'life' on youtube to make money off their videos.

There's bullshit in the contract, like machinima owns all material you post on youtube until your death, possibly even longer, and that everything you make will belong to machinima.

But in my opinion, those kind of 'traps' can be gotten out of via a good lawyer.

I guess Ross better call Saul.

hehehehe

That guy from Homeland?

No, different Saul. Saul Goodman. From Breaking Bad.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I say that we just boycott all Machinima.com videos until they finally start working with Mr.Scott and allow him to make more videos