EPISODE 4: ON A RAIL

Sign in to follow this  

The camerawork was amazing!! And the music! Wonderful job all around.

Jesus... you are genius! these two guys make me crazy. long live Dave&Mike!

This is probably the second best episode so far. Friday is still my fav but this got close, though.

I sure wish I could help you but I'm not that good of a mapper, at least not yet. But If there pops up new skills and people you need I might ask.

The series is friggin' hilarious and I wish there will come a dozen more, but seeing you have imagination and lots of ideas ready I think it will not be problem though, as long as you get the help you need.

Animations are good, voices fit perfectly, so does music, and it's good in my opinion, but those aren't the main points. Even if this was written on paper I'd still laugh my ass off.

I wish there was some intense fighting/shooting episode once, I'd love to see them getting blown up and going all badass and shooting stuff. I really hope you will make one some day. Though the series is good as it is, I have nothing to complain about really, except for Dave's stuttering on Episode 4 where he's train surfing, but I guess that wasn't fixable.

And, believe me or not but this series is probably better than any movie I've seen so far. And the best thing is that it will probably get better ( if it can get any better than this ) in the future, now when you are setting up a crew and getting all sorten out.

One thing that makes go a little ? is how well you managed to inpersonate that Vortigaunt on Ep 4. My first reaction was something along lines '' I've never heard that sentence before, what the hell? ''

But if we put all this ass licking and stuff in one nutshell: I admire your work and I'd like to help, but since I'm no good at mapping or stuff, I can't. But good thing is that you wont even need my help anyway, since you have all sorten ( at least from judging from the looks of it ) out.

Keep up the good work man and best of luck, I'm looking forward to seeing Episode 5!

I do have plans for some more action-intensive episodes, but not for a while because those are harder to animate. As for the vortigaunt voice, I figure if the game is going to give him an islander accent, I don't think it's out of line to give him a street bum voice. If you like some episodes better than others, that's a good thing, I want to have a variety in these. Unfortunately 5 will be close to the total opposite of 4, but I have more ideas.

Episode 4 was pretty intense, Man! I really enjoyed it. Loved the part at the very end!

Oh btw, I think your next episode should involve headcrabs. lol

Yeah like just in the background or something >:D

Im spanish and my english is no very well.
You can post the map of the episode 4? please. i know is a modification but if you can, please,post

My-oh-my... that ending was sure worth the wait! I have to admit, it's been a long time since I actually laughed out loud alone, but this episode was the magic elixir that put a smile on my face.

That episode is freaking awesome =)
Verry great plot i like that.
Hope to see more stuff soone ^^
Keep the good work guys *thumbs up*

This episode is funny!
A lot of Korean know this episode.
Many Korean think, "It's funny!"
Please make next episode, for korean.
(I am korean)

anonymous Spanish dude: this map is not optimized at all, it was really chugging on my machine. I'm not sure what you'd use it for.

anonymous Korean dude: Well, I don't speak Korean, but I do plan to make more episodes! I can also help explain any slang if somebody wants to translate.

오 이런 세상에 끝내준다!
저는 한국에서 왔습니다.
아마 당신은 이 글을
읽지 못할 수도 있겠군요,
다만 저는 당신이 계속해서
다음 작품들을 만들어 주길
바래요. what a GREAT!

Being a railway worker I really liked this episode. I especially loved how Dave can so easily manipulate his counterpart into doing anything!

What caused the flickering of Dave's boot while riding the Train?

Was that an unavoidable motion artifact because the npc was moving with a model?

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Yes, that's precisely it. Though even if he wasn't static-ed on top of a moving model, just scripting him to travel along the open sky may have shown the same results. The engine has changed a lot, however, so this bug probably isn't in the current version, after its years of tweaks and updates.

Anyway, just pretend that it was the air gushing by!

Anyway, just pretend that it was the air gushing by!

VAPOR TRAIL!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.